NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Colt McCoy (concussion) is out Sunday against San Francisco.
- RB James Conner (knee, shin) out
- WR DeAndre Hopkins (knee) out
- DE Zach Allen (hand) out
- DL Jonathan Ledbetter placed on injured reserve
- LB Zaven Collins (calf) out
- CB Antonio Hamilton (hip) out
- CB Marco Wilson (neck) out
- S Chris Banjo placed on IR
- TE Josiah Deguara (calf) is questionable to play Sunday against Detroit.
- FB Zander Horvath (ankle) is questionable to play Sunday against Denver.
- QB Teddy Bridgewater (knee/right finger) is questionable to play Sunday against the Jets and is hopefully available in a backup role, coach Mike McDaniel told reporters. QB Skylar Thompson will get the start, per McDaniel.
- WR Ced Wilson (hip) doubtful
- LT Terron Armstead (hip/toe/knee/pectoral) doubtful
- LB Bradley Chubb (ankle/hand) questionable
- CB Xavien Howard (knee) questionable
- TE Irv Smith (ankle) is being activated off injured reserve, per NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero.
- C Garrett Bradbury (back) is out Sunday against Chicago.
- LB Za’Darius Smith had a personal matter to deal with on Friday, coach Kevin O'Connell announced. Smith is listed as questionable to play Sunday.
- CB Cameron Dantzler (ankle) questionable
- TE Nick Muse
- WR Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) is questionable to play Sunday against Buffalo.
- TE Jonnu Smith (concussion) questionable
- CB Jalen Mills (groin) questionable
- CB Jonathan Jones (chest) questionable
- DB Jack Jones was added to the reserved/suspended list, per the transaction wire. NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported that Jones' agent, Jamal Tooson, released the following statement: "I'm aware of the situation involving my client Jack Jones. Jack is focused on recovering and getting back to help the Patriots as soon as possible. Regarding the suspension, it appears to be based on miscommunication regarding Jack's rehab process. I'm hopeful we'll reach an amicable resolution for both Jack and the Patriots."
- P Jake Bailey was added to the reserved/suspended list, per the transaction wire. Bailey's suspension is due to a violation of team rules, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- QB Mike White (ribs) is listed as questionable to play Sunday against Miami but coach Robert Saleh told reporters he will be held out. Joe Flacco will start at QB, per Saleh.
- TE C.J. Uzomah (ankle) questionable
- OT Duane Brown (shoulder) out
- OT George Fant (knee) out
- OG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (knee) questionable
- OG Nate Herbig (calf) out
- S Lamarcus Joyner (hip) out
- S Jordan Whitehead (hamstring) questionable
- QB Jalen Hurts (right shoulder) is questionable to play Sunday against the Giants. Hurts is "trending in the right direction," coach Nick Sirianni told reporters. Hurts was limited in practice all week and has missed the team's previous two games.
- OT Lane Johnson (groin) out
- DE Josh Sweat (neck) out
- LB Shaun Bradley (wrist) out
- CB Avonte Maddox (toe) out
- OG Sua Opeta waived
- QB Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) is out Sunday against Arizona.
- RB Christian McCaffrey (ankle/knee) is off the injury report and will play.
- RB Elijah Mitchell (knee) will be activated and play, per Shanahan.
- WR Deebo Samuel (ankle/knee) is off the injury report and will play.
- LB Dre Greenlaw (back) out
- DL Arik Armstead (illness/foot/ankle) questionable
- DT Javon Kinlaw (illness/knee) questionable
- DT Akeem Spence (to practice squad)
- RB Antonio Gibson underwent knee surgery on his fractured foot on Thursday, coach Ron Rivera told reporters Friday. Gibson played on a broken foot "for several weeks" according to Rivera, who has no concerns over his long-term future.
- RB Brian Robinson, who has been ruled out this week, had a deep thigh contusion that bled down to his knee and is also dealing with a sprained MCL, per Rivera.
- OL Saahdiq Charles (concussion) placed on injured reserve.
- DL Jonathan Allen (knee) out
- CB Benjamin St.-Juste (ankle) placed on IR.