NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- WR Greg Dortch (thumb) full
- WR DeAndre Hopkins (illness) full
- WR Rondale Moore (groin) DNP
- QB Lamar Jackson (knee) is listed as doubtful after missing practice all week. Coach John Harbaugh told reporters on Friday that it looks like Tyler Huntley will be getting the start versus Pittsburgh.
- OL Patrick Mekari (toe) questionable
- OG Kevin Zeitler (knee) questionable
- LB Patrick Queen (thigh) questionable
- CB Daryl Worley (hamstring) out
- FB Reggie Gilliam (ankle) ruled out for Sunday's game against the Jets.
- OT Dion Dawkins (ankle) questionable
- DT Jordan Phillips (shoulder) out
- LB Matt Milano (knee) questionable
- WR Marquez Stevenson (practice squad)
- WR Isaiah Coulter (from practice squad)
- RB D'Onta Foreman (foot) is not listed on the injury report versus Seattle and is good to go.
- DT Matthew Ioannidis (calf) questionable
- OLB Cory Littleton (ankle) questionable
- FS Myles Hartsfield (ankle) questionable
- S Xavier Woods (knee) questionable
- WR Tee Higgins (hamstring) holds no injury designation and is expected to play Sunday versus Cleveland.
- TE Hayden Hurst (calf) out
- WR Amari Cooper (hip) is questionable for Sunday versus Cincinnati
- TE David Njoku (knee) is "good to go" for Sunday after missing Week 13, per coach Kevin Stefanski.
- WR James Washington (foot) is "ready to go" for his season debut on Sunday versus the Texans, coach Mike McCarthy told reporters. Washington broke his foot during training camp after signing a free-agent contract with Dallas.
- CB Anthony Brown (Achilles) out
- WR Courtland Sutton (hamstring) has been ruled out for Sunday's game versus the Chiefs.
- NT D.J. Jones (shoulder) questionable
- WR Kalif Raymond (illness) questionable to play Sunday against Minnesota
- DE Romeo Okwara (Achilles) is giving Dan Campbell confidence about making his season debut on Sunday versus the Vikings, the coach said Friday.
- CB Jeff Okudah (illness) questionable
- WR Nico Collins (foot) has been ruled out for Sunday's game versus the Cowboys
- WR Brandin Cooks (calf) out
- DB Derek Stingley Jr. (hamstring/illness) out
- QB Trevor Lawrence (toe) practiced on a limited basis on Friday and is officially questionable versus Tennessee.
- WR Zay Jones (chest) questionable
- S Andre Cisco (shoulder) questionable
- WR Kadarius Toney (hamstring) is officially questionable for Sunday versus Denver.
- OG Joe Thuney (ankle) questionable
- RB Josh Jacobs will have tests on his injured pinkie finger, but initial X-rays during the game were negative and he was able to function after it was popped into place last night, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
- G John Simpson is getting released by the Raiders, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source. Simpson started every game last season for Las Vegas, but hasn't started a game this year since Week 2.
- WR Mike Williams (ankle) was a full participant in practice on Friday and carried no injury designation. Williams initially injured his ankle in Week 7, and though he was able to return and play in Week 11 versus the Chiefs, playing this Sunday versus the Dolphins would mark his first time taking the field since then.
- DL Sebastian Joseph-Day (knee) doubtful
- CB Bryce Callahan (groin) doubtful
- S Derwin James (quad) doubtful
- WR Tyreek Hill's illness is gone and he will return to practice on Friday, per coach Mike McDaniel. Hill has no injury designation for Sunday's game versus the Chargers.
- LT Terron Armstead (pectoral) questionable
- C Garrett Bradbury (back) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game versus Detroit.
- OT Christian Darrisaw (concussion) questionable
- DE Jonathan Bullard (bicep) out
- FS Harrison Smith (illness) questionable
- RB Alexander Mattison fined $6,503 for a touchdown celebration in the Vikings' win over the Jets last week.
- RB Damien Harris (thigh) DNP
- WR Jakobi Meyers (concussion) DNP
- OT Trent Brown (illness) limited
- OL Isaiah Wynn (foot) DNP
- CB Jalen Mills (groin) DNP
- RB Saquon Barkley (neck; questionable) will be limited in practice again on Friday and his status versus the Eagles on Sunday is in question, coach Brian Daboll told reporters.
- OL Shane Lemieux (toe) out
- OL Josh Ezeudu (neck) out
- DL Leonard Williams (neck) doubtful
- CB Adoree Jackson (knee) out
- DL Micheal Clemons (illness) questionable to play Sunday against Buffalo
- LB Shaun Bradley (hamstring) ruled out for Sunday's game against the Giants
- RB Najee Harris (oblique) logged a full practice on Friday and carries no injury designation for Sunday's game versus the Ravens.
- WR Diontae Johnson (hip) questionable
- OLB T.J. Watt (ribs) questionable
- QB Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) has been ruled out for Sunday's game versus the Buccaneers
- DL Nick Bosa (hamstring) questionable
- RB Kenneth Walker III (ankle) questionable for Sunday's game versus the Panthers
- RB DeeJay Dallas (ankle) questionable
- WR DK Metcalf (hip) questionable
- TE Will Dissly (calf) questionable
- S Ryan Neal (knee) questionable
- RB Leonard Fournette (foot) questionable for Sunday versus San Francisco
- RT Tristan Wirfs (ankle) doubtful
- S Mike Edwards (hamstring) doubtful
- S Antoine Winfield (ankle) doubtful
- WR Treylon Burks (concussion) is ruled out for Sunday versus the Jaguars.
- OLB Denico Autry (knee) out
- LB David Long Jr. (hamstring) out
- CB Kristian Fulton (groin) out