The Indianapolis Colts will be without their Pro Bowl center in Week 13.
Kelly had played in every game for the Colts in 2021, attributing to the league's fourth-best ground attack at 144.5 rushing yards per game. Danny Pinter is next in line on the Colts' depth chart.
Although the Colts will lose Kelly for at least one game, safety Khari Willis will make his return after being activated from injured reserve on Saturday. Willis was placed on IR on Nov. 4 and is set to play after practicing in full all week. In seven games this season, Willis has 40 tackles, two interceptions, 1.5 sacks and three passes defensed. In a correlating move, S Josh Jones was waived.
- Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts (ankle) is considered a "long shot" to play versus Jets, Rapoport reported. Hurts is listed as questionable.
- The Arizona Cardinals placed rookie safety James Wiggins (knee) on injured reserve.
- The Atlanta Falcons activated pass rusher Steven Means from injured reserve.
- The Buffalo Bills have ruled fullback Reggie Gilliam (ankle), guard Cody Ford (bicep) and defensive end Efe Obada (hip) as questionable for Monday night versus the Patriots.
- The Carolina Panthers placed linebacker Frankie Luvu on the reserve/COVID list.
- The Chicago Bears activated offensive lineman Teven Jenkins (back) from injured reserve, setting the stage for him to make his season debut on Sunday against the Cardinals.
- The Cincinnati Bengals placed wideout Auden Tate on injured reserve.
- The Denver Broncos downgraded running back Melvin Gordon (shoulder/hip) to out for Sunday's game against the Chiefs.
- The Detroit Lions placed linebacker Trey Flowers (knee) on injured reserve, and added defensive tackle John Penisini (illness) to the injury report. Penisini is listed as questionable.
- The Houston Texans placed receiver Danny Amendola (knee) on injured reserve, and activated linebacker Christian Kirksey and offensive lineman Justin Britt from IR.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars activated defensive tackle Jay Tufele from injured reserve/designated for return.
- The Kansas City Chiefs announced offensive line coach Andy Heck and defensive quality control coach Alex Whittingham will miss Sunday's game due to COVID protocols. Assistant OL coach Corey Matthaei will fill Heck's role while multiple members of the defensive staff will fill Whittingham's absence, the team announced.
- The Las Vegas Raiders have downgraded tight end Darren Waller (back/knee) to out for Sunday versus Washington. Waller had been listed as doubtful.
- The Los Angeles Rams placed running back Buddy Howell on injured reserve.
- The Miami Dolphins are activating wide receiver DeVante Parker and center Michael Deiter from injured reserve, NFL Network insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source. The team has since announced the news.
- The Minnesota Vikings announced linebacker Eric Kendricks (biceps) has been downgraded to out for Week 13 versus Detroit. Running back Kene Nwangwu (illness) has been ruled as questionable. Defensive backs coach Karl Scott will miss Sunday's game due to COVID-19 protocols. Assistant DBs coach Roy Anderson will assume his role on game day. The team also activated defensive tackle Michael Pierce from injured reserve
- The Pittsburgh Steelers activated pass rusher T.J. Watt from the reserve/COVID list and can play Sunday versus the Ravens. The team activated defensive lineman Carl Davis from injured reserve.
- The San Francisco 49ers placed running back Trey Sermon (ankle) on injured reserve, and downgraded linebacker Marcell Harris (concussion) to out.
- The Tennessee Titans activated quarterback Logan Woodside from the reserve/COVID list.
- The Seattle Seahawks have elevated running back Adrian Peterson to the active roster from the practice squad for Sunday's game versus the 49ers.
- The Washington Football Team elevated running back Wendell Smallwood and center Jon Toth to the active roster from the practice squad for Sunday's road tilt versus Las Vegas.
- The Cincinnati Bengals signed running back Trayveon Williams to the active roster from the practice squad. The team also elevated guard Keaton Sutherland and wideout Pooka Williams Jr. to the active roster from the practice squad for Sunday's game in Houston.
- The Los Angeles Rams elevated wideout Brandon Powell and running back Mekhi Sargent from the practice squad to the active roster for Sunday's game versus Jacksonville.
- The Minnesota Vikings elevated fullback Jake Bargas and safety Myles Dorn to the active roster from the practice squad for Sunday's road game in Detroit. Defensive end Kenny Willekes was activated as a COVID-19 replacement. The team also waived DE Eddie Yarbrough.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers activated offensive lineman Chaz Green from the practice squad as a COVID-19 replacement.
- The Atlanta Falcons elevated running back Qadree Ollison from the practice squad to the active roster.
- The Miami Dolphins waived center Cameron Tom, and elevated safety Sheldrick Redwine.
- The Arizona Cardinals promoted running back Tavien Feaster and long snapper Beau Brinkley to the active roster from the practice squad, and elevated linebackers Joe Walker and Tahir Whitehead (COVID placement), and cornerback Jace Whittaker.
- The Chicago Bears flexed linebacker Bruce Irvin and receiver Rodney Adams to the active roster.
- The Baltimore Ravens activated running back Nate McCrary and defensive back Robert Jackson from the practice squad.
- The New York Giants signed defensive back Steven Parker and activated receiver Pharoh Cooper and DB Jarren Williams.
- The Houston Texans signed defensive back Tremon Smith to a one-year extension worth $1.1M base and $1.6M max, Rapoport reported. Smith gets a $150K signing bonus, $50K workout bonus, $100K roster bonus and another $200K in incentives, he added. The team also signed receiver Phillip Dorsett to the practice squad, elevated running back Jaylen Samuels and waived defensive back Cre'Von Blanc.
- The San Francisco 49ers elevated linebacker Tyrell Adams, and activated receiver River Cracraft and linebacker Justin March-Lillard.
- The Las Vegas Raiders released receiver Jeff Badet, signed WR Dillon Stoner and activated him, along with tight end Matt Bushman. The team also signed fullback Sutton Smith.
- The New York Jets signed kicker Alex Kessman and released K Matt Ammendola. The team also elevated defensive end Ronnie Blair, tight end Dan Brown and running back Austin Walter.
- The Denver Broncos signed running back Damarea Crockett from their practice squad to the active roster and waived receiver Tyrie Cleveland.
- The Philadelphia Eagles elevated safety Jared Mayden.
- The NFL fined Los Angeles Rams defensive Aaron Donald $10,300 for unnecessary roughness last week, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported. Donald was fined for placing his hand at Packers center Lucas Patrick's neck after a play.
- The NFL fined Houston Texans defensive lineman Jaleel Johnson $6,056 for unnecessary roughness -- ripping off Jets QB Zach Wilson's helmet last week, per Pelissero.