Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh didn't offer an injury update Friday on his starting quarterback. But he announced who his starter will be for Week 18 versus the Steelers.
"That's the way we'll go," Harbaugh said.
Jackson has been sidelined since Week 14. The Ravens have been reeling since Week 13, losing five in a row to nearly fall all the way out of playoff contention. Baltimore (8-8) can only get in with a win Sunday, coupled with losses by the Colts and Chargers and a loss or tie from the Dolphins.
Huntley has filled in admirably for the former MVP, completing 67.5% of his throws, throwing three touchdowns to two interceptions and rushing for 222 yards and two more scores. But the Ravens have lost three of the four games in which Huntley's been the primary QB.
- The Arizona Cardinals designated defensive lineman J.J. Watt (shoulder) to return from injured reserve and activated safety Javon Hagan from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Atlanta Falcons tight end Kyle Pitts (hamstring) was limited for the second day in a row and is questionable for Sunday versus the Saints.
- Buffalo Bills wideout Emmanuel Sanders (knee) is doubtful for Sunday versus the Jets.
- Carolina Panthers receiver Robby Anderson (quad) and defensive tackle Derrick Brown (elbow) are questionable to play against Tampa Bay.
- Chicago Bears defensive tackle Akiem Hicks (ankle) has been ruled out against the Vikings. Defensive tackle Robert Quinn (shoulder) is questionable. Coach Matt Nagy said Andy Dalton will start, as rookie Justin Fields remains on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Cleveland Browns safety Ronnie Harrison (ankle), running back Kareem Hunt (ankle), safety John Johnson III (hamstring), tight end David Njoku (shoulder) and cornerback Denzel Ward (groin) are questionable for Sunday versus the Bengals. Defensive end Joe Jackson was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- The Dallas Cowboys ruled cornerback Trevon Diggs (illness), safety Jayron Kearse (hamstring) and running back Tony Pollard (foot) out against Philadelphia.
- Detroit Lions quarterback Jared Goff is officially questionable to play against Green Bay. Coach Dan Campbell told reporters he expected Goff to play. Receiver Josh Reynolds (thigh) and defensive end Michael Brockers are also questionable to play.
- The Denver Broncos placed defensive backs Ronald Darby and Patrick Surtain II on IR and cornerback Nate Hairston on the reserve/COVID-19 list. Punter Sam Martin and kicker Brandon McManus were activated from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Green Bay Packers left tackle David Bakhtiari (knee) was a full participant in practice for the first time this season and is questionable for Sunday versus the Lions. Linebacker De'Vondre Campbell (elbow) and running back Aaron Jones (knee) are also questionable. Cornerback Jaire Alexander (shoulder) was limited in practice after being activated from the reserve/COVID-19 list, but has been ruled out.
- Indianapolis Colts defensive tackle DeForest Buckner did not practice for the third day in a row and is questionable for Sunday versus the Jaguars. Cornerback Xavier Rhodes (hamstring) is out.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars placed quarterback C.J. Beathard on the reserve/COVID-19 list. Jacksonville also activated defensive lineman Dawuane Smoot from the list.
- Las Vegas Raiders tight end Darren Waller (knee), cornerback Casey Hayward (ankle), running back Josh Jacobs (ribs) and defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins (back) are questionable for Sunday night versus the Chargers.
- Los Angeles Chargers linebacker Drue Tranquill (ankle) is questionable for Sunday night against the Raiders.
- Minnesota Vikings defensive tackle Michael Pierce (illness) is doubtful for Sunday versus the Bears.
- New England Patriots running back Damien Harris (hamstring), linebacker Dont'a Hightower (knee) and wideout Jakobi Meyers (thigh) are questionable for Sunday versus the Dolphins. Wideout Nelson Agholor (concussion) has been cleared and does not have a game status designation.
- New Orleans Saints offensive tackle Terron Armstead (knee) has been ruled out against the Falcons. Defensive end Marcus Davenport (ankle), offensive tackle Ryan Ramczyk (knee) and running back Mark Ingram (knee) are questionable.
- New York Giants wideout Kadarius Toney (shoulder) is out for Sunday versus Washington.
- New York Jets wideout Braxton Berrios (quad) has been placed on injured reserve.
- The Philadelphia Eagles activated center Jason Kelce from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers activated receiver Diontae Johnson from the reserve/COVID-19 list. Pittsburgh placed linebacker Buddy Johnson on injured reserve.
- San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb), offensive tackle Trent Williams (elbow), linebacker Dre Greenlaw (groin) and safety Jaquiski Tartt are questionable for Sunday versus the Rams. Cornerback Ambry Thomas was activated from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Seattle Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner (knee) has been ruled out against the Cardinals.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers edge rusher Shaquil Barrett (knee), running back Ronald Jones (ankle) and edge rusher Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder) won't play against Carolina, coach Bruce Arians said. Barrett was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list
- Washington Football Team wideout Curtis Samuel (hamstring), tight end Ricky Seals-Jones (concussion) and defensive end Montez Sweat (personal) are out versus the Giants. Tight ends Sammis Reyes is questionable.
- The Arizona Cardinals elevated cornerback Kevin Peterson to the active roster from the practice squad.
- The Denver Broncos added offensive tackle Quinn Bailey, wide receiver Tyrie Cleveland and safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix from the practice squad.
- The Las Vegas Raiders signed linebacker Will Compton.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers signed guard Nate Gilliam to the practice squad and released receivers Rico Bussey and Damion Willis from the practice squad.
- Former Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Brown cleared waivers and is officially a free agent, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported via the wire.