After not practicing Wednesday and Thursday, Crowell (ankle) put in a limited practice Friday and is officially designated as questionable on the injury report.
Meanwhile, the Jets ruled out cornerback Buster Skrine (concussion) and wide receiver Charone Peake (hamstring); cornerback Trumaine Johnson (quad) and linebacker Kevin Louis-Pierre (foot) are doubtful; and safeties Marcus Maye (ankle, foot) and Doug Middleton (hamstring) are questionable.
Here are some other injuries we're monitoring heading into Sunday's Week 6 slate of games:
- Philadelphia Eagles offensive tackle Jason Peters is believed to have suffered a torn biceps during Thursday's win over the New York Giants, a source told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. Eagles coach Doug Pederson told reporters Friday the team is taking it day to day with the injury and that the early signs were positive.
In addition to Peters, Pederson said cornerbackSidney Jones is considered week to week with a hamstring injury he suffered against the Giants.
- Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy saidAaron Rodgers (knee) was a full participant at Friday practice. Rodgers sat out Thursday's practice session and told reporters he suffered a "setback" with his knee rehab that might force him to wear a larger brace for Monday's game against the San Francisco 49ers. Cornerback Jaire Alexander (groin), wideout Geronimo Allison (hamstring), cornerback Bashaud Breeland (hamstring), safety Kentrell Brice (ankle), tackle Bryan Bulaga (knee), wideout Randall Cobb (hamstring) and linebacker Nick Perry (ankle) were also limited at practice.
- The Cincinnati Bengals ruled out running back Giovani Bernard (knee), tight end Tyler Kroft (foot) and center Billy Price (foot) for Sunday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Cornerback William Jackson (knee), wide receiver John Ross (groin) and offensive tackle Cedric Ogbuehi (wrist) are listed as questionable.
- Miami Dolphins offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil is out of concussion protocol and is poised to play Sunday against the Chicago Bears. Quarterback Ryan Tannehill was limited at practice Friday and is listed as questionable. Defensive end Andre Branch (knee), cornerbackBobby McCain (knee), safetyT.J. McDonald (foot), wideout DeVante Parker (quadricep) are also listed as questionable. Defensive end Cameron Wake is listed as doubtful.
- Atlanta Falcons running back Devonta Freeman (groin/foot) and defensive tackle Grady Jarrett (ankle) are both officially out this week.
- Dallas Cowboys cornerback Chidobe Awuzie (ankle), wideoutBrice Butler (groin), defensive tackle Maliek Collins (knee), defensive end Randy Gregory (knee), wideout Deonte Thompson (hamstring) and defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence (shoulder) are all listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Jaguars.
- Los Angeles Rams coach Sean McVay said wideouts Cooper Kupp andBrandin Cooks went through full practice and are awaiting full clearance from the concussion protocol for Sunday. Both players were not listed on the injury report. Kicker Greg Zuerlein (groin) has been ruled out.
- Baltimore Ravens cornerback Brandon Carr (knee), cornerback Tavon Young (hip) and linebakcer Tim Williams (hamstring) are all questionable to play.