Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones is not expected to play against the Las Vegas Raiders today, according to NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.
Jones was officially declared inactive on Sunday morning.
Jones aggravated his hamstring in last weekend's loss to New Orleans and was not able to practice on Friday after being limited earlier in the week.
In eight games this season, the Alabama product has 45 receptions for 677 yards and three touchdown catches.
Meanwhile, tight end Hayden Hurst (ankle) should be good to go. Hurst was held without a catch last week but has 37 receptions and three scores this season. Hurst has since been officially declared active.
Atlanta (3-7) plays host to Las Vegas (6-4) at 1 p.m. ET.
Other injury news we are keeping an eye on ahead of Sunday's Week 12 games:
- Baltimore Ravens tight end Mark Andrews has tested positive for COVID-19 and is effectively ruled out for Tuesday night, a source tells Rapoport. Andrews has Type 1 Diabetes, but said before the season that opting out "never really crossed my mind." Also out for the Ravens is pass rusher Matt Judon, who was placed on the reserve/COVID list, a source tells Rapoport.
- Cincinnati Bengals running back Giovani Bernard, dealing with a concussion and listed as questionable, is expected to play today against the New York Giants, a source tells Rapoport. Bernard has since been declared active. With Joe Mixon on the IR, Bernard could be in for a big day. Cornerback Mackensie Alexander (hamstring) is also active.
- New York Giants safety Xavier McKinney is expected to make his NFL debut today, per Rapoport. The 36th overall pick in April's draft, McKinney has been sidelined all season with a fractured foot suffered in training camp.
- Tennessee Titans center Ben Jones (knee) and guard Rodger Saffold (ankle) are both active today vs. the Colts after being listed as questionable.
- Miami Dolphins rookie quarterback Tua Tagovailoa, who was downgraded to doubtful on Saturday, doesn't have anything broken in his left thumb but there is swelling and weakness, which could mean turn into a multi-game issue, according to NFL Network's Mike Garafolo. Ryan Fitzpatrick is set to start vs. the Jets after Tagovailoa was declared inactive. Wide receiver and returner Jakeem Grant (hamstring) is officially active after being listed as questionable.
- Indianapolis Colts quarterback Philip Rivers -- listed as questionable -- looked good in his return to practice Friday and head coach Frank Reich tells NFL Network's Tom Pelissero that it doesn't look like Rivers' injured toe will be an issue today against the Tennessee Titans. Rivers is officially active, as are guard Quenton Nelson (back, ankle), safety Khari Willis (ribs, shoulder), linebacker Anthony Walker (ribs) and wideout Zach Pascal (knee, foot).
- Los Angeles Chargers running back Austin Ekeler, just activated from injured reserve because of a serious hamstring injury, is set to play today, according to Rapoport. He won't be the bell cow just yet, but he's slated to play. Meanwhile, fellow running back Kalen Ballage (ankle/calf) has been declared inactive today.
- Raiders defensive end Clelin Ferrell, recently off the COVID-19 reserve list, has a chance to play against the Falcons based on how he feels this morning. He has barely practiced over the last two weeks and just got back on the field Friday. That will all be considered, according to Rapoport. Running back Jalen Richard is inactive today due to a non-COVID related illness.
- San Francisco 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman, sidelined since Week 2 with a calf injury, is set to return to the field against the Los Angeles Rams. He was one of a few players activated off IR who are set to play today, per Rapoport.
- Denver Broncos rookie wide receiver Jerry Jeudy, listed as questionable with ankle and Achilles injuries, should be good to go today vs. the Saints, according to Rapoport.
- New Orleans Saints guard Derrick Kelly has been placed on the reserve/COVID list. In a correlating move, center Cameron Tom was elevated from the practice squad.
- Cleveland Browns guard Wyatt Teller, who is listed as questionable with a calf injury, is active today vs. the Jaguars. Center Nick Harris is officially inactive.
- Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Gardner Minshew is officially inactive today vs. the Browns.
- New England Patriots cornerback Stephon Gilmore (hand), wide receiver N'Keal Harry (shoulder), linebacker Ja'Whaun Bentley (groin), safety Kyle Dugger (toe) and guard Shaq Mason (calf) are all notable actives today vs. the Cardinals.
- Carolina Panthers guard Russell Okung, declared active this morning, will make his return to the lineup today. Cornerback Donte Jackson, listed as doubtful with a toe injury, is inactive vs. the Vikings. As expected, Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) is inactive.