On the other side of the ball, Bills cornerback Tre'Davious White (concussion) will be limited in practice Wednesday, and he remains in protocol. Wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin (knee) and tackle Cordy Glenn (foot, ankle) also will be limited.
Other injuries we're monitoring on Wednesday:
- Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict (head), cornerback Adam Jones (groin), running back Joe Mixon (concussion) and cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick were not present at a team walk-through Wednesday. Burfict was placed on a backboard and carted off the field after suffering the head injury during the fourth quarter of Monday's loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
In other Bengals news, a disappointing rookie season for first-round wide receiver John Ross has come to an end. Ross was placed on injured reserve Wednesday due to a lingering shoulder issue, but it's not the same shoulder he had surgery on earlier this year. Ross played in three games this season and recorded zero catches. He also had one rushing attempt that ended in a fumble.
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said running back Adrian Peterson (neck) will not practice. "We'll wait and see," Arians said. "He is not going to practice today and we're still waiting on he and the doctors to clear him." Peterson did not play last week.
Running back Jonathan Stewart (foot) and linebacker Shaq Thompson (foot) did not participate in practice, while center Ryan Kalil (neck), Cam Newton (shoulder) and linebacker Thomas Davis (hamstring) were limited.
- Detroit Lions coach Jim Caldwell said quarterback Matthew Stafford is making progress in recovering from the bruise he suffered to his right hand during Sunday's loss to the Baltimore Ravens. Caldwell, however, cautioned that Stafford is "not out of the woods yet" and said the team will monitor his progress in practice this week. He was limited in practice.
- Dallas Cowboys tackles La'el Collins (back) and Tyron Smith (back,groin), defensive end David Irving, linebacker Justin Durant (concussion) and cornerback Orlando Scandrick did not practice Wednesday. Linebacker Sean Lee (hamstring) did practice.
- Los Angeles Chargers tight end Hunter Henry (knee) will be limited in practice Wednesday. Wide receiver Mike Williams (knee) will be day to day.
- Odell Beckham was seen working out without a boot at the New York Giants' facility for the first time since breaking his left ankle in Week 5. Beckham is on injured reserve and will not return this season.
- The Green Bay Packers placed rookie cornerback Kevin King on injured reserve because of a shoulder injury.
- Baltimore Ravens linebacker C.J. Mosley (neck) didn't practice and wide receiver Jeremy Maclin (back) was limited.