Matthew Stafford is active Sunday. Stafford was a late addition to the injury report with a hip injury.
In three games this season, Stafford is averaging 277 yards per game and has six touchdown passes.
Wide receiver Danny Amendola (chest) and cornerback Darius Slay (hamstring) are both inactive, as is defensive tackleMike Daniels (foot).
Other injury news we are keeping an eye on ahead of Sunday's Week 4 games:
- Los Angeles Chargers running back Melvin Gordon will be active against the Miami Dolphins, but the plan is for him to only be used in an emergency, per Rapoport. As expected, Chargers running back Justin Jackson (calf), kicker Michael Badgley (groin) and wide receiver Mike Williams (back) are inactive.
- Baltimore Ravens defensive tackle Brandon Williams (knee) struggled during his pre-game warmup and is inactive. Tight end Mark Andrews (foot) was also listed as questionable, but coach John Harbaugh expressed confidence he'd play and he will as he's active.
- Washington Redskins wide receiver Terry McLaurin (hamstring) popped up on the injury report late in the week and is inactive against the Giants, as is starting guard Brandon Scherff (ankle). The Redskins considered dressing three quarterbacks, but heading into today's game, the plan is to start Case Keenum, have rookie Dwayne Haskins as the backup and Colt McCoy is inactive. Also inactive is tight end Jordan Reed (concussion).
- The New York Giants, as expected will not have linebackers Alec Ogletree (hamstring) and Tae Davis (concussion), who are both inactive.
- Miami Dolphins wide receiver Albert Wilson (hip/calf), who was questionable, is inactive for Sunday's game.