Here are other injuries we're tracking Thursday:
- Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette (ankle) did not practice for the second consecutive day.
- Washington Redskins cornerback Josh Norman returned to practice for the first time since suffering a fractured rib in a Week 4 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. Norman was limited to individual drills in practice. "He didn't do any team stuff, but he ran around and looked fine to me," coach Jay Gruden said. "But that's up to his pain tolerance and what the trainers say."
Washington placed rookie defensive tackle Jonathan Allen (foot) on injured reserve. Doctors informed Allen he might be able to return in eight weeks, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source informed. Allen was initially thought to be done for the season before undergoing surgery in his left foot for a Lisfranc injury.
Linebacker Jordan Hicks (calf) was limited. Offensive tackle Lane Johnson (concussion) was a full participant.
Winston told reporters his shoulder has been improving each day but noted whether or not he plays Sunday at Buffalo is a "team decision."
Wide receiver Stefon Diggs (groin) said his status for Sunday's game against the Baltimore Ravens is up in the air, though he did say the groin injury he suffered last year was much more severe. He sat out practice again.
Linebacker Anthony Barr (concussion/ankle) was limited and wide receiverMichael Floyd (hamstring) and guard Nick Easton (calf) didn't practice. Cornerback Mackensie Alexander (hip) also was limited.
- Dallas Cowboys left tackle Tyron Smith was a full participant in practice after sitting out Wednesday. He expects to play Sunday, though the team is monitoring his back.
- Cincinnati Bengals defensive end Stephon Tuitt (back), linebacker Vince Williams (hip) and cornerback Adam Jones (back) did not practice. Rookie wide receiver John Ross (knee) was limited.
- Indianapolis Colts running back Robert Turbin is expected to be placed on injured reserve because of his dislocated elbow, a source informed of the situation told Rapoport.
- Green Bay Packers linebacker Ahmad Brooks (back) sat out practice. Offensive tackles David Bakhtiari (hamstring) and Bryan Bulaga (concussion) were each limited as was defensive Quinton Dial (chest) and cornerback Davon House (quad). Aaron Rodgers underwent surgery on his broken collarbone Thursday, according to Rapoport.
- Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen (shoulder) and safety Adrian Phillips (neck/concussion) were each limited in practice.
- San Francisco 49ers linebackers Reuben Foster (ankle) Dekoda Watson (groin) were each limited in practice.
- Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee (hamstring) was a full participant in practice for the second straight day and cornerback Chidobe Awuzie (hamstring) sat out practice.
- Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker (ankle) and center Mike Pouncey (concussion/hip) did not practice.