Odell Beckham did not practice Thursday.
Coach Pat Shurmur told reporters that OBJ is getting further evaluation on his quad injury outside the building at a local hospital.
Beckham missed practice earlier in the week and was listed as a limited participant on Wednesday after doing individual drills.
"We're just getting it checked out," Shurmur said, via Newsday's Tom Rock. "It doesn't mean anything."
Here are other injuries we're tracking Thursday:
- Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentzhas a fracture in his back and is not expected to play Sunday versus the Los Angeles Rams, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per sources informed of the injury. The Eagles performed CT scans throughout the season but none revealed the fracture until now. The team is still determining if there is any risk of worsening the injury if Wentz continued to play.
Eagles defensive endMichael Bennett (foot), linebacker Jordan Hicks (calf), defensive tackle Timmy Jernigan (back), cornerback Sidney Jones (hamstring) and offensive tackle Jordan Mailata (back) all sat out practice. Wide receiverShelton Gibson (wrist) was limited.
- Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones was sent home Thursday because he's sick. He's expected to return Friday.
- Dallas Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said guard Zack Martin will sit out practice Thursday to rehab his sprained knee. He's considered day to day.
- Chicago Bears coach Matt Nagy said wide receiver Allen Robinson (hip) will practice Thursday. Nagy added that guard Kyle Long (foot) is out of a walking boot and it's a possibility he returns this season.
- Denver Broncos linebacker Shaq Barrett (hip), cornerback Chris Harris (fibula) and cornerback Isaac Yiadom (shoulder) have been ruled out for Saturday's game against the Cleveland Browns. Defensive end Derek Wolfe has cleared the concussion protocol and is questionable. Wide receiver Courtland Sutton, who's been dealing with a quad injury, is off the injury report.
- Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy (hamstring), who missed practice Wednesday, was limited Thursday.
- Arizona Cardinals safety Budda Baker (knee) and running back David Johnson (quad) were limited participants.
- Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (ribs) was a full participant Thursday after being out Wednesday. Running back James Conner (ankle) and offensive tackle Marcus Gilbert (knee) remained out.