Jon Gruden said Friday from London that wide receivers Tyrell Williams (foot) and J.J. Nelson (knee) are both questionable, per Vic Tafur of The Athletic.
If Williams, who sat out practice this week with a foot injury, can't go, it would be a massive blow for the Raiders offense against one of the top defenses in the NFL. The 27-year-old wideout has scored a TD in each game this season (4), and also leads Raiders wide receivers with 17 catches and 216 yards -- the next closest is rookie Hunter Renfrow with 11 catches for 89 yards.
Nelson continues to deal with a knee injury that kept him out last week. The speedster has four catches for 36 yards and a TD in two games played this season.
Gruden said the game plan wouldn't change if Williams and Nelson can't play Sunday in London.
"We've got running backs that can catch," he said. "We've got other receivers that are good players. We're not going to throw the ball to all the tight ends and backs because a couple guys are hurting. We've got capable players. We'll see who's available and we'll use who is available."
Here are other injuries we're monitoring Friday:
Meanwhile, Cowboys right tackle La'el Collins, defensive lineman Tyrone Crawford, wide receiver Michael Gallup and defensive tackle Antwaun Woods are all questionable to play.
Defensive tackle Timmy Jernigan (foot) and cornerback Avonte Maddox (concussion, neck) didn't practice Friday.
- Cleveland Browns wideout Jarvis Landry has cleared concussion protocol and returned to practice Friday. Coach Freddie Kitchens said cornerbacks Denzel Ward and Greedy Williams are "still kind of day-to-day."
- New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold (mononucleosis) has been ruled out against the Eagles. Linebacker Jordan Jenkins (calf) has also been ruled out, while linebacker C.J. Mosley (groin) and offensive lineman Kelechi Osemele (shoulder/knee) are doubtful and defensive tackle Quinnen Williams (ankle) is questionable.
- In addition to Josh Allen (concussion), the following Buffalo Bills are questionable to play against the Titans: FB Patrick DiMarco (concussion), WR Robert Foster (groin), CB Taron Johnson (hamstring), T Ty Nsekhe (ankle) and RB Devin Singletary (hamstring).
- Washington Redskins cornerback Josh Norman (knee) was a full participant Friday and is questionable. Quarterback Case Keenum (foot) and wide receiver Terry McLaurin (hamstring) are also questionable, while tight ends Vernon Davis and Jordan Reed are out.
- A slew of Los Angeles Chargers are questionable to play against Denver: DE Melvin Ingram (hamstring), WR Travis Benjamin (hip), LB Thomas Davis (groin), TE Virgil Green (groin), WR Mike Williams (back).
- Denver Broncos tackle Ja'Wuan James (knee) and defensive back Kareem Jackson (hamstring) are doubtful to play.
- Los Angeles Rams receiver Brandin Cooks is in concussion protocol after exiting Thursday's loss to Seattle, coach Sean McVay told reporters Friday. McVay added that linebacker Clay Matthews will be out for at least a month after suffering a broken jaw.