- Arizona Cardinals running back James Conner (heel) and receiver Rondale Moore (ankle) are inactive against Dallas.
- Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow left his team's win over the Chiefs late in the fourth quarter with an apparent right knee injury. Burrow said after the game he merely aggravated a previous injury and his knee feels "good enough." Coach Zac Taylor similarly downplayed the injury, saying Burrow got "twisted up." Guard Quinton Spain (ankle) was ruled out against Kansas City.
- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Gallup, who was ruled out of Sunday's loss against the Cardinals with a knee injury, is likely out for the season with what Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told reporters was a torn ACL. Gallup will have an MRI on Monday to confirm.
- Kansas City Chiefs left tackle Orlando Brown suffered a calf injury ahead of the game and did not play. Brown underwent an MRI on his calf, and it was determined his injury was minor, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Tackle Lucas Niang was carted off in the first quarter with a knee injury and quickly ruled out. Head coach Andy Reid told reporters that Niang suffered a torn patellar tendon.
- The Green Bay Packers placed cornerback Jaire Alexander on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Los Angeles Chargers center Corey Linsley injured his back against Denver..
- New England Patriots running back Damien Harris injured his hamstring.
- The New Orleans Saints downgraded center Erik McCoy (illness) and safety Marcus Williams (illness) to out ahead of their game against the Panthers. Saints safety P.J. Williams suffered an ankle injury in the second half of Sunday's game.
- New York Jets running back Michael Carter was ruled out with a concussion. Left tackle George Fant suffered a knee injury, while tight end Dan Brown injured his hip.
- Seattle Seahawks pass rusher Carlos Dunlap suffered an ankle injury in the second half against Detroit.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones suffered an ankle injury against the Jets.
- Tennessee Titans tight end MyCole Pruitt suffered an ankle injury against Miami and was quickly ruled out. He was carted off the field with his leg in an air cast.
- Washington Football Team tight end Ricky Seals-Jones was carted off on a backboard against Philadelphia and quickly ruled out with a neck injury. Tackle Charles Leno Jr. suffered a knee injury.
Buccaneers WR Chris Godwin feels his explosiveness is coming back in second offseason post-ACL injury
Chris Godwin rebounded from an ACL injury to finish 2022 with 1,000-plus receiving yards. But while his numbers were strong last year, Godwin said this week that he's only just now starting to feel like his pre-injury self again.
Giants QB Daniel Jones having fun working with TE Darren Waller: 'He's just an impressive athlete'
Giants quarterback Daniel Jones is preparing for the season, and that includes working with new addition tight end Darren Waller. "He's just an impressive athlete," Jones said.
Raiders QB Jimmy Garoppolo needed waiver or would have failed his physical
The Raiders' newly signed quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo needed a waiver or he would have failed his physical, with Ian Rapoport reporting Sunday that questions over Garoppolo's injured foot meant he also had his contract adjusted before signing with Las Vegas.
Le'Veon Bell regrets 'petty' Pittsburgh exit, would like 'a couple' preseason carries before retiring as Steeler
Le'Veon Bell just admitted what has long been evident since his 2019 departure from the Pittsburgh Steelers -- he never should have left.
Budda Baker plans to attend training camp: 'When it's time to be there, I'll be there smiling'
Despite requesting a trade in April, Arizona Cardinals safety Budda Baker says he plans to attend the team's training camp in July.
49ers QB Trey Lance was '100 percent' in March, says 'it's been an awesome offseason' after battling injuries
49ers quarterback Trey Lance spent the majority of the 2022 season battling injuries, and for those wondering if he could have made a comeback in the playoffs, the young QB says he was not feeling "100 percent" until March.
Jaguars' Travis Etienne working on 'fine-tuning my skills' in first healthy offseason, embracing new RB additions
Having spent his last offseason focusing on recovery from the Lisfranc injury that ended his rookie year in the preseason, Travis Etienne said this week that he's excited to be spending this summer honing football skills instead of rehabbing.
Broncos DE Zach Allen learning from former teammate J.J. Watt, looking to 'prove' big contract
After spending four seasons with the Arizona Cardinals, new Broncos defensive end Zach Allen is looking to "prove" the big contract Denver gave him this offseason.
Cowboys WR Michael Gallup feeling 'springy' after season back from injury: 'I'm smiling every time I walk into that facility'
Nearly 18 months removed from an ACL tear, Dallas wide receiver Michael Gallup is feeling like the playmaker who eclipsed the 1,000-yard mark during an impressive 2019 season.
Cardinals release WR DeAndre Hopkins after three seasons
The Cardinals on Friday announced they have released wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins after three seasons in Arizona.
Lions rookie QB Hendon Hooker (knee) preparing himself mentally at OTAs amid recovery
Detroit Lions rookie QB Hendon Hooker finds himself in an ideal situation, using his time recovery time to better prepare himself for a starting opportunity when the time comes.
With NFL+, stay connected throughout the rest of the NFL offseason with special content from Training Camp, Hall of Fame, and more!