- Arizona Cardinals running back James Conner (heel) and receiver Rondale Moore (ankle) are inactive against Dallas.
- Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow left his team's win over the Chiefs late in the fourth quarter with an apparent right knee injury. Burrow said after the game he merely aggravated a previous injury and his knee feels "good enough." Coach Zac Taylor similarly downplayed the injury, saying Burrow got "twisted up." Guard Quinton Spain (ankle) was ruled out against Kansas City.
- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Gallup, who was ruled out of Sunday's loss against the Cardinals with a knee injury, is likely out for the season with what Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told reporters was a torn ACL. Gallup will have an MRI on Monday to confirm.
- Kansas City Chiefs left tackle Orlando Brown suffered a calf injury ahead of the game and did not play. Brown underwent an MRI on his calf, and it was determined his injury was minor, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Tackle Lucas Niang was carted off in the first quarter with a knee injury and quickly ruled out. Head coach Andy Reid told reporters that Niang suffered a torn patellar tendon.
- The Green Bay Packers placed cornerback Jaire Alexander on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Los Angeles Chargers center Corey Linsley injured his back against Denver..
- New England Patriots running back Damien Harris injured his hamstring.
- The New Orleans Saints downgraded center Erik McCoy (illness) and safety Marcus Williams (illness) to out ahead of their game against the Panthers. Saints safety P.J. Williams suffered an ankle injury in the second half of Sunday's game.
- New York Jets running back Michael Carter was ruled out with a concussion. Left tackle George Fant suffered a knee injury, while tight end Dan Brown injured his hip.
- Seattle Seahawks pass rusher Carlos Dunlap suffered an ankle injury in the second half against Detroit.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones suffered an ankle injury against the Jets.
- Tennessee Titans tight end MyCole Pruitt suffered an ankle injury against Miami and was quickly ruled out. He was carted off the field with his leg in an air cast.
- Washington Football Team tight end Ricky Seals-Jones was carted off on a backboard against Philadelphia and quickly ruled out with a neck injury. Tackle Charles Leno Jr. suffered a knee injury.
Texas WR Xavier Worthy sets NFL Scouting Combine record with 4.21-second 40-yard dash
Move over, John Ross. There's a new 40-yard dash king at the NFL Scouting Combine. On his second try Saturday evening, Texas WR Xavier Worthy blazed a 4.21 40, breaking Ross' previous record of 4.22 seconds, set back in 2017.
Tyron Smith unlikely to return to Cowboys as longtime LT enters free agency
After 13 years protecting Cowboys quarterbacks, it appears Tyron Smith will be moving on. The Dallas left tackle is unlikely to return to the Cowboys and will become a free agent, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Saturday.
Jerry Jones 'convinced' Cowboys, QB Dak Prescott 'can be better' heading into 2024 season
Speaking with local media members at the 2024 NFL Scouting Combine on Friday night, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones believes the team and quarterback Dak Prescott's play can "be better" heading into the 2024 season.
49ers set to promote Nick Sorensen as new defensive coordinator
The 49ers are set to promote defensive passing game/nickels coach Nick Sorensen as their new defensive coordinator, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per sources.
Patriots release J.C. Jackson, ending cornerback's second stint with team
The New England Patriots have released veteran cornerback J.C. Jackson after trading for him during the 2023 season, the team announced on Friday.
Commanders release TE Logan Thomas, LT Charles Leno Jr.
The Washington Commanders have released tight end Logan Thomas and starting left tackle Charles Leno Jr., the team announced Friday.
Nate Wiggins runs 4.28 40-yard dash at NFL Scouting Combine, leaves workout with injury
Clemson cornerback Nate Wiggins left his NFL Scouting Combine workout with an injury after blazing a 4.28 40-yard dash, the best mark of this year's event so far.
NFL news roundup: Latest league updates from Friday, March 1
NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
Eagles release safety Kevin Byard after less than one season with team
Kevin Byard's stint in Philadelphia lasted just 10 games, as the Eagles are releasing the safety, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports. The team later announced the news on Friday.
Top QB prospect Caleb Williams says he will undergo medical exams during team visits
University of Southern California quarterback Caleb Williams told reporters on Friday that he intends to undergo medical exams only for the teams he visits in the lead up to the 2024 NFL Draft.
Alabama CB Kool-Aid McKinstry has Jones fracture in right foot, won't work out at combine
Alabama cornerback Kool-Aid McKinstry, a potential first-round pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, is dealing with a foot injury.