- Baltimore Ravens cornerback Anthony Averett (chest) was ruled out in Baltimore's loss to the Bengals.
- Buffalo Bills offensive lineman Ike Boettger was ruled out against New England with a torn Achilles.
- Carolina Panthers cornerback Stephon Gilmore was ruled out against the Buccaneers with a groin injury.
- Chicago Bears safety Teez Tabor (ankle) exited early and did not return against the Seahawks.
- Cincinnati Bengals defensive end Cameron Sample suffered a left hamstring injury and was ruled out against the Ravens.
- Detroit Lions fullback Jason Cabinda (knee) and tight end Shane Zylstra (knee) were ruled out against the Falcons.
- Kansas City Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire was ruled out in the second half of Sunday's game with a collarbone injury. Safety Tyrann Mathieu (quad) was ruled out in the fourth quarter. Coach Andy Reid said afterward that Mathieu has a quad contusion. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport said X-rays on Edwards-Helaire's collarbone were negative and he'll have an MRI on Monday to determine the severity of his injury.
- Jacksonville Jaguars running back James Robinson was ruled out against the Jets after suffering a torn Achilles.
- Los Angeles Chargers linebacker Drue Tranquill (leg) exited early against the Texans.
- Los Angeles Rams linebacker Ernest Jones (ankle) and running back Darrell Henderson (knee) were ruled out against the Vikings. Defensive lineman Greg Gaines injured his hand. Henderson is believed to have suffered a knee sprain but will have an MRI on Monday to determine the injury's severity, per Rapoport.
- The Miami Dolphins placed guard Solomon Kindley and wide receiver Albert Wilson on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- New York Giants offensive tackle Matt Peart was ruled out against the Eagles.
- Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders (hand) was ruled out against the Giants. Safety K'Von Wallace (hip), cornerback Steven Nelson (hand) and running back Jordan Howard (stinger) exited early.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers pass rusher Shaquil Barrett is believed to have suffered an MCL sprain versus the Panthers, per Rapoport. His injury is not considered major.
- Washington Football Team defensive backs coach Chris Harris and defensive quality control coach Vincent Rivera cleared COVID protocols and will rejoin the team ahead of Sunday night's game against the Cowboys. Senior offensive assistant Jim Hostler and assistant defensive backs coach Brent Vieselmeyer will remain in COVID protocols and miss the game.
Raiders coach Josh McDaniels not ruling out drafting quarterback: 'We'll see how the board falls'
Raiders head coach Josh McDaniels told NFL Network's Steve Wyche on Monday at the Annual League Meeting in Phoenix that the team is not ruling out the drafting of a quarterback following the signing of Jimmy Garoppolo.
Ravens QB Lamar Jackson says he requested trade: Team not 'interested in meeting my value'
Lamar Jackson said in a tweet on Monday that he requested a trade from the Baltimore Ravens earlier this month.
Titans GM Ran Carthon denies Kevin Byard asked for release, wants safety to stay in Tennessee
Kevin Byard and the Titans appear at a crossroads this offseason after the club approached the two-time All-Pro safety about a pay cut. New GM Ran Carthon rejected a local report that Byard wanted his release.
Steelers HC Mike Tomlin excited about growth of Kenny Pickett in rookie year, potential for Year 2
In a much different spot than at this time last year, the Steelers are focused on building a support system around their young quarterback Kenny Pickett going into his second year, head coach Mike Tomlin said at the Annual League Meeting.
Browns GM Andrew Berry on recent WR signings: 'I don't think I ever feel that any unit is ever complete'
Speaking to reporters Sunday at the Annual League Meeting in Phoenix, Browns GM Andrew Berry noted that no position group is complete at this stage and said "there's still a lot of work to be done" adding playmakers for quarterback Deshaun Watson, despite recent signings of pass catchers.
Colts HC Shane Steichen on if QB Gardner Minshew will start in 2023: 'He's coming in to just compete'
The Colts are not set in stone on the QB position, and that means even for new addition Gardner Minshew. "Right now, obviously, he's coming in to just compete and be the best he can be, you know, and that's where we're going," HC Shane Steichen said to NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero at the Annual League Meeting on Sunday.
Dolphins HC Mike McDaniel on QB Tua Tagovailoa's potential for next season: 'I can see a hunger in him'
Dolphins HC Mike McDaniel is looking to the future, especially with young quarterback Tua Tagovailoa. "I can see a hunger in him that I'm excited to watch play out," McDaniel said to NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero on Sunday at the Annual League Meeting.
Broncos' Sean Payton on Courtland Sutton, Jerry Jeudy rumors: 'We're not trading those two players'
Speaking to NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero on Sunday at the Annual League Meeting, Sean Payton provided a point-blank response to the swirling trade rumors around Courtland Sutton and Jerry Jeudy.
Brandon Staley confident in Chargers' 2023 rebound: 'I think what we'll discover is we have what it takes'
Chargers head coach Brandon Staley is excited about Los Angeles' roster, and he believes last season's 27-point playoff collapse will fuel the team to new heights in 2023.
HC Jonathan Gannon on DeAndre Hopkins trade rumors: 'I'm operating that he's a Cardinal'
With trade rumors swirling around wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins, new Arizona head coach Jonathan Gannon says he's operating as if the WR is a Cardinal and is excited to work with him.
HC Robert Saleh: To have a guy like Aaron Rodgers want to play for Jets 'shows how far we've come'
New York Jets head coach Robert Saleh knows how far the organization has come when a player of Aaron Rodgers' caliber is interested in joining them, but he's also excited for the defense and wide receiver group even before a trade might occur.
NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch LIVE out-of-market preseason games, LIVE local and primetime regular season and postseason games on your phone or tablet, the best NFL programming on-demand, and MORE!