- Baltimore Ravens cornerback Anthony Averett (chest) was ruled out in Baltimore's loss to the Bengals.
- Buffalo Bills offensive lineman Ike Boettger was ruled out against New England with a torn Achilles.
- Carolina Panthers cornerback Stephon Gilmore was ruled out against the Buccaneers with a groin injury.
- Chicago Bears safety Teez Tabor (ankle) exited early and did not return against the Seahawks.
- Cincinnati Bengals defensive end Cameron Sample suffered a left hamstring injury and was ruled out against the Ravens.
- Detroit Lions fullback Jason Cabinda (knee) and tight end Shane Zylstra (knee) were ruled out against the Falcons.
- Kansas City Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire was ruled out in the second half of Sunday's game with a collarbone injury. Safety Tyrann Mathieu (quad) was ruled out in the fourth quarter. Coach Andy Reid said afterward that Mathieu has a quad contusion. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport said X-rays on Edwards-Helaire's collarbone were negative and he'll have an MRI on Monday to determine the severity of his injury.
- Jacksonville Jaguars running back James Robinson was ruled out against the Jets after suffering a torn Achilles.
- Los Angeles Chargers linebacker Drue Tranquill (leg) exited early against the Texans.
- Los Angeles Rams linebacker Ernest Jones (ankle) and running back Darrell Henderson (knee) were ruled out against the Vikings. Defensive lineman Greg Gaines injured his hand. Henderson is believed to have suffered a knee sprain but will have an MRI on Monday to determine the injury's severity, per Rapoport.
- The Miami Dolphins placed guard Solomon Kindley and wide receiver Albert Wilson on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- New York Giants offensive tackle Matt Peart was ruled out against the Eagles.
- Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders (hand) was ruled out against the Giants. Safety K'Von Wallace (hip), cornerback Steven Nelson (hand) and running back Jordan Howard (stinger) exited early.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers pass rusher Shaquil Barrett is believed to have suffered an MCL sprain versus the Panthers, per Rapoport. His injury is not considered major.
- Washington Football Team defensive backs coach Chris Harris and defensive quality control coach Vincent Rivera cleared COVID protocols and will rejoin the team ahead of Sunday night's game against the Cowboys. Senior offensive assistant Jim Hostler and assistant defensive backs coach Brent Vieselmeyer will remain in COVID protocols and miss the game.
New Rams WR Allen Robinson amped to play for Sean McVay: 'I truly believe that'll bring the best out of me'
Set to play for the third franchise and fourth head coach of his career, WR Allen Robinson has joined the reigning Super Bowl-champion Los Angeles Rams and believes he's poised for his greatest season yet -- which is a sizable statement considering his resume.
QB Nick Foles expected to sign with Colts, reunite with Frank Reich
The Indianapolis Colts and quarterback Nick Foles are working on a deal, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported Friday afternoon.
NFL roundup: Latest league news from Friday, May 20
The Indianapolis Colts announced on Friday the signings of tight end Jelani Woods and offensive tackle Bernhard Raimann to finalize their 2022 draft class.
Vikings coach Kevin O'Connell satisfied by QB Kellen Mond's spring performance entering Year 2
New Vikings coach Kevin O'Connell gives his initial assessment of Kellen Mond as the quarterback prepares for Year 2.
Green Bay WR coach Jason Vrable: Sammy Watkins 'in a good place right now' with Packers
Sammy Watkins' latest stop has him in a new location, but among familiar company. Watkins' position coach, Jason Vrable, doubles as Green Bay's pass game coordinator in 2022. He's bringing with him some familiar terminology from their days spent together in Buffalo, and believes the wide receiver's move to Green Bay will position him for success.
Robert Woods feeling 'really, really good' in injury recovery, excited to get going with Titans
Robert Woods watched his Rams teammates win a Super Bowl without him. Then the Rams signed his replacement and shipped him to Tennessee. It would be understandable if the veteran wide receiver was a little bitter or slow to adjust to his new environment. Instead, Woods is feeling slightly impatient in his return from season-ending knee surgery.
Carson Wentz: Split from Colts 'kinda came out of left field'
Newly acquired Commanders QB Carson Wentz reflects on the comments made by Colts owner Jim Irsay followed by the end of the 2021 season.
Jets CB D.J. Reed believes Sauce Gardner hype: 'He's everything that the media is saying he is'
The No. 4 overall pick of the 2022 NFL Draft and the first selection of a celebrated Jets rookie class, CB Sauce Gardner is already impressing a veteran Jets teammate.
Eagles WR Quez Watkins 'loved' trade for A.J. Brown: 'My role is not going to change -- I'm going to continue to do what I do'
Even with the addition of A.J. Brown, Eagles WR Quez Watkins doesn't expect his role to change after a promising 2021 season.
Giants offensive coordinator Mike Kafka calling plays in practice; decision on games TBD
As of now, it remains to be announced who will be calling plays for the Daniel Jones-led Giants offense as Mike Kafka is currently handling the duties at practice, but no decision has been made for games.
Bobby Wagner on acclimating with Rams: 'In order to lead, you've got to learn how they do things'
Rams linebacker Bobby Wagner is on a mission to become a respected leader for his new team, and the six-time All-Pro is making his presence felt early in the offseason programs to ensure he's acclimated properly.