- Baltimore Ravens cornerback Anthony Averett (chest) was ruled out in Baltimore's loss to the Bengals.
- Buffalo Bills offensive lineman Ike Boettger was ruled out against New England with a torn Achilles.
- Carolina Panthers cornerback Stephon Gilmore was ruled out against the Buccaneers with a groin injury.
- Chicago Bears safety Teez Tabor (ankle) exited early and did not return against the Seahawks.
- Cincinnati Bengals defensive end Cameron Sample suffered a left hamstring injury and was ruled out against the Ravens.
- Detroit Lions fullback Jason Cabinda (knee) and tight end Shane Zylstra (knee) were ruled out against the Falcons.
- Kansas City Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire was ruled out in the second half of Sunday's game with a collarbone injury. Safety Tyrann Mathieu (quad) was ruled out in the fourth quarter. Coach Andy Reid said afterward that Mathieu has a quad contusion. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport said X-rays on Edwards-Helaire's collarbone were negative and he'll have an MRI on Monday to determine the severity of his injury.
- Jacksonville Jaguars running back James Robinson was ruled out against the Jets after suffering a torn Achilles.
- Los Angeles Chargers linebacker Drue Tranquill (leg) exited early against the Texans.
- Los Angeles Rams linebacker Ernest Jones (ankle) and running back Darrell Henderson (knee) were ruled out against the Vikings. Defensive lineman Greg Gaines injured his hand. Henderson is believed to have suffered a knee sprain but will have an MRI on Monday to determine the injury's severity, per Rapoport.
- The Miami Dolphins placed guard Solomon Kindley and wide receiver Albert Wilson on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- New York Giants offensive tackle Matt Peart was ruled out against the Eagles.
- Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders (hand) was ruled out against the Giants. Safety K'Von Wallace (hip), cornerback Steven Nelson (hand) and running back Jordan Howard (stinger) exited early.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers pass rusher Shaquil Barrett is believed to have suffered an MCL sprain versus the Panthers, per Rapoport. His injury is not considered major.
- Washington Football Team defensive backs coach Chris Harris and defensive quality control coach Vincent Rivera cleared COVID protocols and will rejoin the team ahead of Sunday night's game against the Cowboys. Senior offensive assistant Jim Hostler and assistant defensive backs coach Brent Vieselmeyer will remain in COVID protocols and miss the game.
Brian Daboll has Giants readying for 'meaningful' December: 'They're important games now'
Despite a two-game losing streak, Giants head coach Brian Daboll is making sure his 7-4 squad knows it's arrived at a hugely significant time of the season, and perhaps arrived at an all-important point in continuing a franchise turnaround.
Dolphins-Chargers flexed to 'Sunday Night Football' in Week 14
The NFL announced Tuesday the Week 14 Miami Dolphins at Los Angeles Chargers matchup on Sunday, Dec. 11, will now be played at 8:20 p.m. ET on "Sunday Night Football.
Bills OLB Von Miller (knee) targets Week 14 return vs. Jets
Buffalo Bills linebacker Von Miller, who's dealing with a lateral meniscus tear, believes he can return in time to play the New York Jets in Week 14 and play through the injury.
Colts interim HC Jeff Saturday regrets not calling late-game timeout in loss to Steelers
Colts interim head coach Jeff Saturday told reporters on Tuesday that he regrets not calling a time out late during Monday's loss to the Steelers.
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers (ribs) says he plans to play Sunday at Bears after 'good news' with scans
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers on Tuesday said that he should be good to go this Sunday versus the Chicago Bears after exiting Sunday night's loss to the Philadelphia Eagles with a rib injury.
NFL news roundup: Latest league updates from Tuesday, Nov. 29
NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
Bengals WR Tyler Boyd on Patrick Mahomes-Joe Burrow matchup: 'I look at it like Manning and Brady'
Ahead of their Week 13 bout, Bengals receiver Tyler Boyd sees shades of the Peyton Manning-Tom Brady rivalry when it comes to Joe Burrow and Patrick Mahomes.
Eagles safety C.J. Gardner-Johnson out indefinitely after suffering lacerated kidney
Philadelphia Eagles safety C.J. Gardner-Johnson suffered a lacerated kidney in Sunday's win over the Green Bay Packers and is out indefinitely, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported.
Broncos' Nathaniel Hackett: 'Nobody's as frustrated as I am' after losing seven of last eight games
The Denver Broncos lost seven of their past eight games, and rookie head coach Nathaniel Hackett said he's the most frustrated of all.
Colts' Matt Ryan frustrated after loss to Steelers: 'It's one thing one week, it's another thing another week'
Following a close loss to the Steelers on Monday night, QB Matt Ryan aired out his frustrations of an offense that totaled just 71 yards in the first half.
Steelers QB Kenny Pickett earns first fourth-quarter comeback win of career: 'No one had any doubts'
The Pittsburgh Steelers saw a halftime lead quickly wiped away for the second consecutive week. This time, Kenny Pickett turned things back around, marching the Steelers on a game-winning drive in Indianapolis to beat the Colts, 24-17.
Colts HC Jeff Saturday on decision not to call timeout after Matt Ryan scramble: 'I just didn't think time was of the essence at that moment'
In a flummoxing sequence on a hopeful game-tying drive, interim head coach Jeff Saturday did not call a timeout following a Matt Ryan 14-yard scramble, letting 25 seconds drift away right along with the Colts' hopes during a 24-17 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers on "Monday Night Football."
NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch LIVE out-of-market preseason games, LIVE local and primetime regular season and postseason games on your phone or tablet, the best NFL programming on-demand, and MORE!