- The Atlanta Falcons ruled receiver Tajae Sharpe out versus the 49ers due to a foot injury.
- Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Jordan Phillips (knee) was ruled out against Detroit. Receiver Rondale Moore suffered an ankle injury.
- Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson (ankle) was inactive against Green Bay. The former MVP didn't practice all week, Tyler Huntley made his second start of the season. Right tackle Tyre Phillips did not return after suffering an apparent leg injury in the second quarter. Cornerback Tavon Young (concussion) was also ruled out earlier in the game.
- Buffalo Bills cornerback Dane Jackson suffered a stinger against Carolina.
- Carolina Panthers kicker Zane Gonzalez (quad) was ruled out before Sunday's loss to Buffalo after suffering an injury in pregame warmups.
- The Chicago Bears placed defensive backs Jaylon Johnson and Tashaun Gipson on the reserve/COVID-19 list. They will not play against the Vikings on Monday.
- Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Joe Bachie sustained a knee injury versus the Broncos. Running back Joe Mixon exited late in the fourth quarter with a left ankle injury. Defensive end Khalid Abdullah was ruled out late with a concussion.
- Denver Broncos quarterback Teddy Bridgewater did not return after falling hard on his head and neck while attempting to scramble for a first down in the third quarter. He was loaded onto a stretcher and carted off the field.
- Detroit Lions linebackers Josh Woods (shoulder) and Alex Anzalone (shoulder) were ruled out against Arizona.
- Jacksonville Jaguars safety Rayshawn Jenkins was carted off against the Texans after suffering an ankle injury late in the first quarter. He was quickly ruled out. Tackle Cam Robinson injured his neck.
- The Los Angeles Rams activated cornerback Jalen Ramsey from the reserve/COVID-19 list. L.A. also designated running back Jake Funk to return from injured reserve and activated defensive backs Kareem Orr and Damarious Randall.
- New York Giants receiver Sterling Shepard suffered a torn Achilles injury in Sunday's loss to the Cowboys, the team announced. His 2021 season is over. Running back Gary Brightwell suffered a neck injury against Dallas.
- New York Jets defensive tackle Quinnen Williams exited with a shoulder injury against Miami. Safety Elijah Riley left the game in the third quarter on a stretcher. He was ruled out with a neck injury.
- The Philadelphia Eagles placed offensive lineman Landon Dickerson on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Pat Freiermuth was ruled out with a concussion against Tennessee.
- San Francisco 49ers safety Talanoa Hufanga (knee) was ruled out against Atlanta.
- The Seattle Seahawks placed six players on the reserve/COVID-19 list: cornerback D.J. Reed, right tackle Brandon Shell, running back Travis Homer, defensive end Kerry Hyder, guard Pier-Olivier Lestage and cornerback Mike Jackson.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans (hamstring) Chris Godwin (knee) and running back Leonard Fournette (hamstring) exited Sunday night's game early due to injuries.
- Tennessee Titans receiver Julio Jones (hamstring) was ruled out against the Steelers. He left the game with zero receptions on one target.
Free-agent RB Phillip Lindsay agrees to one-year contract with Colts
Phillip Lindsay is returning to the AFC South. The free-agent running back agreed to terms on a one-year contract with the Indianapolis Colts on Tuesday, his agent announced.
Bengals QB Joe Burrow 'not going to accept losing' in 2022 after heartbreaking loss in Super Bowl LVI
Joe Burrow has shed his knee brace, but he hasn't let go of his team's heartbreaking loss in Super Bowl LVI. Burrow spoke with reporters on Tuesday and made one point very clear: He's not content with how the 2021 season ended for his Bengals.
Vince Wilfork to be inducted into Patriots Hall of Fame
The New England Patriots announced Tuesday that former defensive lineman Vince Wilfork was named to the Patriots Hall of Fame.
No. 1 pick Travon Walker enjoying adjusting to outside linebacker with Jaguars
In his first days in Jacksonville, Travon Walker is manning a slightly different position -- outside linebacker -- and he's enjoying the privilege of solely learning that role.
Chargers OT Rashawn Slater focused on building on stellar first season: 'There's always that little room for improvement'
Rashawn Slater had quite a rookie season. The Chargers tackle earned a Pro Bowl bid and finished as the eighth-best tackle in the entire NFL, per Pro Football Focus. But if you asked him, he'd tear his film to shreds.
Kevin Stefanski elated to add rookie WR David Bell to Browns offense: 'We need to get this guy'
Browns coach Kevin Stefanski revealed he's had his eye on former Purdue receiver David Bell since he first sat down to study the 2022 class, and was thrilled when Cleveland spent the 99th-overall selection on him.
Troy Aikman believes Commanders likely 'last opportunity' for Carson Wentz to prove he's a franchise quarterback
Speaking Monday, Hall of Fame QB and new "Monday Night Football" co-host Troy Aikman believes Carson Wentz has a "defining season" ahead of him with the Washington Commanders.
Larry Fitzgerald doesn't believe suspension taints DeAndre Hopkins' legacy: 'He'll still be a Hall of Famer'
Longtime Cardinals great Larry Fitzgerald does not believe DeAndre Hopkins' suspension will linger as a blight on Hopkins' resume.
NFL roundup: Latest league news from Monday, May 16
Vince Biegel, a former Dolphins starting LB, signed a one-year deal with the Ravens, while a host of other squads inked players off of rookie minicamp tryouts.
Joe Judge, Matt Patricia taking on new duties as Patriots remain without official offensive play-caller
The Patriots have some familiar faces on their coaching staff with new duties. Assistants Joe Judge and Matt Patricia spoke to reporters about their roles on the staff, but remained coy on what their jobs were.
Dolphins signing three-time Pro Bowler Melvin Ingram to one-year, $5M deal
The Miami Dolphins agreed to terms with pass rusher Melvin Ingram on a one-year, $5 million contract. The addition of Ingram continues Miami's offseason effort to bolster its depth on both sides of the ball.
NFL officials to meet with Browns QB Deshaun Watson in Texas this week
NFL officials are scheduled to meet with Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson in Texas this week. Watson faces 22 civil lawsuits alleging sexual assault and misconduct and is currently under NFL investigation and subject to a league-issued ban.