- The Atlanta Falcons ruled receiver Tajae Sharpe out versus the 49ers due to a foot injury.
- Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Jordan Phillips (knee) was ruled out against Detroit. Receiver Rondale Moore suffered an ankle injury.
- Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson (ankle) was inactive against Green Bay. The former MVP didn't practice all week, Tyler Huntley made his second start of the season. Right tackle Tyre Phillips did not return after suffering an apparent leg injury in the second quarter. Cornerback Tavon Young (concussion) was also ruled out earlier in the game.
- Buffalo Bills cornerback Dane Jackson suffered a stinger against Carolina.
- Carolina Panthers kicker Zane Gonzalez (quad) was ruled out before Sunday's loss to Buffalo after suffering an injury in pregame warmups.
- The Chicago Bears placed defensive backs Jaylon Johnson and Tashaun Gipson on the reserve/COVID-19 list. They will not play against the Vikings on Monday.
- Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Joe Bachie sustained a knee injury versus the Broncos. Running back Joe Mixon exited late in the fourth quarter with a left ankle injury. Defensive end Khalid Abdullah was ruled out late with a concussion.
- Denver Broncos quarterback Teddy Bridgewater did not return after falling hard on his head and neck while attempting to scramble for a first down in the third quarter. He was loaded onto a stretcher and carted off the field.
- Detroit Lions linebackers Josh Woods (shoulder) and Alex Anzalone (shoulder) were ruled out against Arizona.
- Jacksonville Jaguars safety Rayshawn Jenkins was carted off against the Texans after suffering an ankle injury late in the first quarter. He was quickly ruled out. Tackle Cam Robinson injured his neck.
- The Los Angeles Rams activated cornerback Jalen Ramsey from the reserve/COVID-19 list. L.A. also designated running back Jake Funk to return from injured reserve and activated defensive backs Kareem Orr and Damarious Randall.
- New York Giants receiver Sterling Shepard suffered a torn Achilles injury in Sunday's loss to the Cowboys, the team announced. His 2021 season is over. Running back Gary Brightwell suffered a neck injury against Dallas.
- New York Jets defensive tackle Quinnen Williams exited with a shoulder injury against Miami. Safety Elijah Riley left the game in the third quarter on a stretcher. He was ruled out with a neck injury.
- The Philadelphia Eagles placed offensive lineman Landon Dickerson on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Pat Freiermuth was ruled out with a concussion against Tennessee.
- San Francisco 49ers safety Talanoa Hufanga (knee) was ruled out against Atlanta.
- The Seattle Seahawks placed six players on the reserve/COVID-19 list: cornerback D.J. Reed, right tackle Brandon Shell, running back Travis Homer, defensive end Kerry Hyder, guard Pier-Olivier Lestage and cornerback Mike Jackson.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans (hamstring) Chris Godwin (knee) and running back Leonard Fournette (hamstring) exited Sunday night's game early due to injuries.
- Tennessee Titans receiver Julio Jones (hamstring) was ruled out against the Steelers. He left the game with zero receptions on one target.
Buccaneers WR Chris Godwin feels his explosiveness is coming back in second offseason post-ACL injury
Chris Godwin rebounded from an ACL injury to finish 2022 with 1,000-plus receiving yards. But while his numbers were strong last year, Godwin said this week that he's only just now starting to feel like his pre-injury self again.
Giants QB Daniel Jones having fun working with TE Darren Waller: 'He's just an impressive athlete'
Giants quarterback Daniel Jones is preparing for the season, and that includes working with new addition tight end Darren Waller. "He's just an impressive athlete," Jones said.
Raiders QB Jimmy Garoppolo needed waiver or would have failed his physical
The Raiders' newly signed quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo needed a waiver or he would have failed his physical, with Ian Rapoport reporting Sunday that questions over Garoppolo's injured foot meant he also had his contract adjusted before signing with Las Vegas.
Le'Veon Bell regrets 'petty' Pittsburgh exit, would like 'a couple' preseason carries before retiring as Steeler
Le'Veon Bell just admitted what has long been evident since his 2019 departure from the Pittsburgh Steelers -- he never should have left.
Budda Baker plans to attend training camp: 'When it's time to be there, I'll be there smiling'
Despite requesting a trade in April, Arizona Cardinals safety Budda Baker says he plans to attend the team's training camp in July.
49ers QB Trey Lance was '100 percent' in March, says 'it's been an awesome offseason' after battling injuries
49ers quarterback Trey Lance spent the majority of the 2022 season battling injuries, and for those wondering if he could have made a comeback in the playoffs, the young QB says he was not feeling "100 percent" until March.
Jaguars' Travis Etienne working on 'fine-tuning my skills' in first healthy offseason, embracing new RB additions
Having spent his last offseason focusing on recovery from the Lisfranc injury that ended his rookie year in the preseason, Travis Etienne said this week that he's excited to be spending this summer honing football skills instead of rehabbing.
Broncos DE Zach Allen learning from former teammate J.J. Watt, looking to 'prove' big contract
After spending four seasons with the Arizona Cardinals, new Broncos defensive end Zach Allen is looking to "prove" the big contract Denver gave him this offseason.
Cowboys WR Michael Gallup feeling 'springy' after season back from injury: 'I'm smiling every time I walk into that facility'
Nearly 18 months removed from an ACL tear, Dallas wide receiver Michael Gallup is feeling like the playmaker who eclipsed the 1,000-yard mark during an impressive 2019 season.
Cardinals release WR DeAndre Hopkins after three seasons
The Cardinals on Friday announced they have released wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins after three seasons in Arizona.
Lions rookie QB Hendon Hooker (knee) preparing himself mentally at OTAs amid recovery
Detroit Lions rookie QB Hendon Hooker finds himself in an ideal situation, using his time recovery time to better prepare himself for a starting opportunity when the time comes.
With NFL+, stay connected throughout the rest of the NFL offseason with special content from Training Camp, Hall of Fame, and more!