- Atlanta Falcons safety Richie Grant suffered an ankle injury against the Buccaneers and did not return. Linebacker Adetokunbo Ogundeji also suffered an ankle injury.
- Baltimore Ravens offensive tackle Patrick Mekari injured his hand against the Steelers. John Harbaugh said after the game that cornerback Marlon Humphrey is set to undergo an MRI for an unspecified injury, adding that it "could be a while" before he returns to the lineup. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Humphrey is suspected to have suffered a season-ending shoulder injury.
- Cincinnati Bengals linebackers Markus Bailey (shoulder) and Logan Wilson (shoulder) were ruled out against the Chargers. Cornerback Chidobe Awuzie suffered a foot injury.
- The Houston Texans announced quarterback Tyrod Taylor was evaluated for injury and cleared to play but was replaced by rookie Davis Mills against the Colts.
- Jacksonville Jaguars offensive lineman Brandon Linder (back) and cornerback Tyson Campbell (abdominal) exited early against the Rams.
- Las Vegas Raiders running back Kenyan Drake suffered a broken ankle on Sunday is out for the season, Rapoport reported. In his first season with Las Vegas, Drake was the team's second-leading rusher. Linebacker Nick Kwiatkoski (ankle) was also ruled out. Linebacker Denzel Perryman (ankle) exited early.
- Los Angeles Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa was ruled out after exiting in the first half against the Bengals to be evaluated for a head injury.
- Miami Dolphins running back Patrick Laird suffered a knee injury against the Giants and was ruled out.
- Minnesota Vikings wideout Adam Thielen was ruled out against the Lions with an ankle injury that NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports is a high ankle sprain. Pelissero added Thielen will undergo further testing to determine the severity.
- The New England Patriots announced linebacker Ronnie Perkins (illness) has been downgraded to out for Monday's game against the Bills.
- New York Giants quarterback Mike Glennon sustained a concussion against the Dolphins. Glennon started in place of Daniel Jones, who did not play due to a neck injury.
- New York Jets cornerback Michael Carter was evaluated for a concussion. Guard Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (ankle) did not return against the Eagles. Tight end Ryan Griffin (ankle) and wideout Corey Davis (ankle) also did not return.
- Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Patrick Johnson (back) and cornerback Steven Nelson (shoulder) were ruled out against the Jets. Running back Miles Sanders (ankle) was also ruled out.
- San Francisco 49ers running back Trenton Cannon was taken off the field in an ambulance after sustaining a concussion on the opening kickoff against the Seahawks. Cannon was transported to a local hospital for further evaluation, per the game's broadcast. The Niners announced he is in stable condition and will stay at the hospital overnight. Cornerback Emmanuel Moseley (ankle) has also been ruled out. Safety Jaquiski Tartt injured his hamstring. Running back Elijah Mitchell was evaluated for a head injury.
- Seattle Seahawks guard Kyle Fuller suffered an ankle injury against the 49ers. Safety Jamal Adams (shoulder) was ruled out. Defensive tackle Bryan Mone (knee) did not return.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Jamel Dean was ruled out against the Falcons after being evaluated for a concussion. Running back Ronald Jones (illness) did not return.
- Washington Football Team tight end Logan Thomas is expected to be done for the season after likely sustaining a torn ACL, Rapoport reported. Thomas will have an MRI to confirm. Thomas was injured when Raiders defensive end Yannick Ngakoue dropped down to avoid a Thomas block and took out the tight end's leg. Linebacker Khaleke Hudson (ankle) exited early versus the Raiders.
Steelers rookie CBs Joey Porter Jr., Cory Trice Jr. have Patrick Peterson feeling young again
Steelers CB Patrick Peterson is the veteran presence in a young secondary, but the veteran says rookies Joey Porter Jr. and Cory Trice Jr. are keeping him youthful entering Year 13.
Patrick Queen sees Ravens declining fifth-year option as 'blessing in disguise'
Despite Ravens GM Eric DeCosta insisting the team still wants Patrick Queen around long-term, signs indicate it could be the LB's final year in Charm City. Queen said on Thursday he's not fretting about the future.
Amid trade rumors, Dolphins WR Cedrick Wilson wants to remain in Miami
Despite trade rumors swirling this offseason, Dolphins wide receiver Cedrick Wilson says he wants to stay in Miami.
Cowboys' Micah Parsons wants to have Aaron Donald-like impact, no longer concerned with sack numbers
Dallas Cowboys linebacker Micah Parsons says he wants to have an Aaron Donald-like impact heading into the 2023 season.
Sean Payton has 'vision' of TE Greg Dulcich potentially being Broncos' 'joker,' akin to Taysom Hill
Despite providing promising bursts in his rookie campaign, Greg Dulcich's first season was ultimately derailed by injuries and offensive struggles for the Denver Broncos. None of the Dulcich optimism has dimmed in the infant days of the Sean Payton era, though.
Bears' Khalil Herbert on competition at running back: 'Obviously, I want to be the starter'
Bears running back Khalil Herbert is hoping to assert himself as Chicago's starter after the team added three more RBs in the wake of David Montgomery's exit.
Titans WR Treylon Burks arrives to OTAs after 'crazy' flight, impresses QB Ryan Tannehill with improvement
Due to the domino effect of a delayed flight, Titans WR Treylon Burks was forced to make alternate arrangements in the form of flying into Tennessee via a small Cessna. It was an example of Burks' dedication, but an uneasy journey nonetheless for the 2022 first-round pick who has arrived at OTAs ahead of a season in which he aims to arrive as a viable No. 1 WR for Tennessee.
Cowboys RB Tony Pollard 'a little bit ahead of schedule' in recovery: 'Honestly, I feel faster'
Tony Pollard sounds as ready as ever to take the Dallas Cowboys' RB1 role and run away with it. Speaking to reporters for the first time since suffering a broken leg in January, Pollard said that he's in a good place, health-wise.
Cardinals HC Jonathan Gannon explains DeAndre Hopkins release as 'best thing for the team'
The Arizona Cardinals did not trade wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins leading up to and during the 2023 NFL Draft. Then they flat out released him a few weeks later. New head coach Jonathan Gannon attempted to explain the franchise's thinking on the decision.
Tom Brady looking forward to Foxborough return for Patriots' home opener: 'It's a great gesture by the organization'
Tom Brady on Thursday said he will be back in Foxborough for the New England Patriots' home opener as the team honors their former legendary quarterback.
Raiders HC Josh McDaniels says he has 'no anxiety' about Jimmy Garoppolo situation
Raiders head coach Josh McDaniels isn't sweating the situation surrounding QB Jimmy Garoppolo's injured foot, which required surgery this offseason after signing with Las Vegas.
With NFL+, stay connected throughout the rest of the NFL offseason with special content from Training Camp, Hall of Fame, and more!