- Cleveland Browns right tackle Jack Conklin was ruled out early in Sunday night's game due to a knee injury.
- San Francisco 49ers receiver Deebo Samuel suffered a groin injury and linebacker Fred Warner hurt his hamstring against the Vikings. After the game, head coach Kyle Shanahan said he did not know the severity of Samuel and Warner's injuries but that they would undergo MRIs. Running back Trey Sermon (ankle) and LB Dre Greenlaw (groin) also were ruled out.
- Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers said his fractured toe is felt good for most of Sunday's game against the Rams. He added that he's set to undergo further testing tomorrow to determine a decision about potential surgery. Receiver Randall Cobb suffered a groin injury against the Rams and did not return.
- Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook was carted off late in the third quarter with what was later termed a shoulder injury. Linebacker Anthony Barr suffered a hamstring injury.
- Denver Broncos offensive lineman Dalton Risner (back) and Calvin Anderson (knee) were ruled out against the Chargers. Quarterback Teddy Bridgewater suffered a lower leg injury but returned in the second half.
- Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott said he's been playing through an injured his right knee since Oct. 3, per Michael Gehlken of the Dallas Morning News. Elliott added that the team hasn't approached him about sitting out Week 13 against the Saints and he feels he can manage the injury.
- Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey is dealing with a sprained ankle, per coach Matt Rhule. McCaffrey was seen sporting a walking boot after Carolina's loss to Miami.
- Los Angeles Rams receiver J.J. Koski (hamstring) did not return after getting hurt in the second half.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers guard Aaron Stinnie (knee) exited early against the Colts. Cornerback Jamel Dean (shoulder) was ruled out. Wide receiver Jaelon Darden was evaluated for a concussion.
- New York Giants linebacker Trent Harris (ankle) exited early against the Eagles. Cornerbacks Adoree' Jackson (quad) and Darnay Holmes (chest) were ruled out.
- Tennessee Titans tight end Tommy Hudson suffered an ankle injury versus the Patriots. Linebacker Monty Rice (ankle) was ruled out.
- Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Robert Spillane suffered a knee injury against Bengals and did not return.
- Cincinnati Bengals offensive tackle Riley Reiff suffered a left ankle injury against the Steelers. Center Trey Hopkins exited early with a knee injury.
- Philadelphia Eagles offensive lineman Jack Driscoll (ankle) was ruled out against the Giants.
- New York Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Rankins (knee) and linebacker Quincy Williams (calf) exited early against the Texans.
- Houston Texans defensive lineman DeMarcus Walker suffered a hamstring injury against the Jets.
- Jacksonville Jaguars tight end Dan Arnold did not return after suffering a knee injury against the Falcons.
49ers' Deebo Samuel scores 19th rushing TD, sets career record for WRs
The San Francisco 49ers' Deebo Samuel rushed for the 19th touchdown of his career on Sunday against the Seattle Seahawks, establishing a new all-time record for rushing TDs by a wide receiver.
Chargers QB Justin Herbert fractured index finger on throwing hand in loss vs. Broncos
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert fractured the index finger on his throwing hand in Sunday's loss.
Vikings WR Justin Jefferson (chest) ruled out in win vs. Raiders
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Justin Jefferson was ruled out in Sunday's win over the Las Vegas Raiders due to a chest injury he suffered early in the second quarter.
Browns announce QB Joe Flacco will remain starter for rest of 2023 season
The Cleveland Browns are sticking with veteran quarterback Joe Flacco for the rest of the 2023 season, head coach Kevin Stefanski told reporters after Sunday's win over the Jaguars.
2023 NFL season, Week 14: What We Learned from Sunday's games
The Buccaneers, Bears, Ravens and Saints kicked off Week 14 Sunday's early slate with victories.
Texans QB C.J. Stroud in concussion protocol following loss to Jets
Houston Texans quarterback C.J. Stroud is in the concussion protocol following Sunday's loss to the New York Jets.
Patriots eliminated from playoff contention at earliest point since 2000 season
Despite defeating the Pittsburgh Steelers on Thursday night, the Patriots were officially eliminated from playoff contention on Sunday due to the Cincinnati Bengals' victory over the Indianapolis Colts.
Seahawks to start QB Drew Lock vs. 49ers with Geno Smith (groin) unable to play
Seahawks quarterback Drew Lock will get the start for the injured Geno Smith (groin; questionable), NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Sunday, per a source.
2023 NFL season, Week 14: Notable injuries, news from Sunday's games
Here are the injuries and news we're monitoring around the league on this Week 14 Sunday.
2023 NFL season: Six things to watch for in Titans-Dolphins, Packers-Giants on Monday night
NFL.com's Coral Smith breaks down six things to watch for when the Tennessee Titans meet the Miami Dolphins, and the New York Giants host the Green Bay Packers in a "Monday Night Football" doubleheader.
Inactive reports for Sunday's Week 14 games of 2023 NFL season
NFL.com keeps you up to date with the inactive reports for every Sunday game in Week 13 of the 2023 NFL season.