- Los Angeles Chargers cornerback Asante Samuel Jr. was ruled out in the second half of Sunday night's game with a concussion.
- Pittsburgh Steelers guard J.C. Hassenauer was ruled out of Sunday night's game in the first half due to a shoulder injury.
- Chicago Bears rookie quarterback Justin Fields was ruled out of Sunday's loss to Baltimore due to a ribs injury suffered in the second half. Veteran Andy Dalton took over under center.
- Green Bay Packers left tackle Elgton Jenkins is feared to have torn his ACL in Sunday's loss to Minnesota, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. The Pro Bowl offensive lineman will undergo an MRI. Defensive lineman Tyler Lancaster suffered a thumb injury.
- Indianapolis Colts guard Quenton Nelson suffered an ankle injury against Buffalo.
- Cleveland Browns receiver Jarvis Landry exited with a knee injury against Detroit.
- Tennessee Titans receiver A.J. Brown suffered a chest injury against Houston.
- New York Jets running back Michael Carter (ankle) was ruled out against Miami. Linebacker C.J. Mosley was being evaluated for a concussion.
- Jacksonville Jaguars defensive back Rayshawn Jenkins was ejected from their loss to San Francisco in the second quarter. Cornerback Shaquill Griffin was ruled out with a concussion. Offensive lineman Cam Robinson (knee), receiver Jamal Agnew (hip) and cornerback Tyson Campbell (shoulder) all exited early.
- Detroit Lions tackle Halapoulivaati Vaitai was ruled out with a concussion.
- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb suffered a concussion and did not return against the Chiefs. Safety Donovan Wilson suffered a shoulder injury.
- Miami Dolphins linebacker Brennan Scarlett (knee) was ruled out against the Jets.
- Carolina Panthers offensive lineman Dennis Daley injured his glute against Washington.
- Washington Football Team center Tyler Larsen (knee) and tackle Samuel Cosmi (hip) exited early against Carolina.
- Houston Texans defensive lineman Jordan Jenkins was ruled out with a knee injury.
- Philadelphia Eagles running back Jordan Howard (knee) and linebacker Davion Taylor (knee) were ruled out of their win over New Orleans. Linebacker Shaun Bradley suffered a shoulder injury, and cornerback Darius Slay was evaluated for a concussion.
- Seattle Seahawks cornerback Tre Brown suffered a knee injury against the Cardinals.
- Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid told reporters that running back Jerick McKinnon (hamstring) cornerback Rashad Fenton (knee) would undergo further evaluation following their win over the Cowboys.
Saints DE Cameron Jordan on late-game collapse to Buccaneers: 'This (expletive) hurts'
The New Orleans Saints blew a 99.3% win probability in the final quarter of Monday night's loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the collapse could spell doom for Dennis Allen.
Tom Brady leads record 44th fourth-quarter comeback to propel Buccaneers past Saints: 'Just like we drew it up'
Tom Brady captained yet another comeback for the ages as he threw two touchdown passes in the final three minutes to lead the Tampa Bay Buccaneers past the New Orleans Saints, 17-16, on Monday Night Football.
2022 NFL season, Week 13: What We Learned from Buccaneers' win over Saints on Monday night
Vintage Tom Brady found his way and led the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on a furious fourth-quarter comeback to defeat Andy Dalton and the New Orleans Saints on "Monday Night Football."
Week 13 Monday night inactives: New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The official inactives for the New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers "Monday Night Football" game.
Packers coach Matt LaFleur 'absolutely' wants Aaron Rodgers back for 2023
Packers coach Matt LaFleur on Monday told reporters that he'd "absolutely" want Aaron Rodgers to return in 2023 after the QB's off-handed comment following Sunday's win over the Bears.
Ohio State WR Jaxon Smith-Njigba won't play in College Playoff, intends to enter 2023 NFL Draft
Ohio State wide receiver Jaxon Smith-Njigba, one of college football's top talents, announced he won't play in the Buckeyes' national semifinal game against Georgia and intends to enter the 2023 NFL Draft.
Ravens HC John Harbaugh: Lamar Jackson considered week to week with knee injury
Ravens head coach John Harbaugh told reporters on Monday that Lamar Jackson (knee) is "week to week," but it's "less likely" that he'll be available this coming Sunday against the Steelers.
Dolphins sign veteran OT Eric Fisher; Austin Jackson headed to injured reserve
Eric Fisher signed with the Miami Dolphins on Monday, the team announced. Tackle Austin Jackson (ankle) was also placed on injured reserve.
NFL news roundup: Latest league updates from Monday, Dec. 5
NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
Panthers release Baker Mayfield; could Niners claim QB off waivers?
Baker Mayfield's bye week ended with a fresh need for a moving truck. The Panthers released the quarterback on Monday morning, the team announced.
Jaguars QB Trevor Lawrence says blowout loss to Lions was 'embarrassing'
Following their upset win over the Baltimore Ravens in Week 12, the Jaguars went to Detroit and got destroyed, losing 40-14, and QB Trevor Lawrence called it Jacksonville's biggest embarrassment so far this season.
Mike Vrabel, Titans 'at a crossroads' after back-to-back losses: 'It's a critical time for us'
The Titans lost their second straight game to a playoff contender Sunday, getting steamrolled by the Eagles. Coach Mike Vrabel said after the 35-10 defeat that if his club isn't careful, it could slide into oblivion.
NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch LIVE out-of-market preseason games, LIVE local and primetime regular season and postseason games on your phone or tablet, the best NFL programming on-demand, and MORE!