- Carolina Panthers center Matt Paradis was carted into the locker room in the first quarter with a knee injury and did not return against New England. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported after the game that Paradis suffered a torn ACL and will miss the remainder of the season. Left tackle Cameron Erving (calf) was also ruled out. Defensive lineman Brian Burns exited with an ankle injury.
- Baltimore Ravens safety DeShon Elliott suffered a torn biceps and pectoral muscle in Sunday's win over the Vikings, head coach John Harbaugh told reporters.
- New Orleans Saints defensive back Chauncey Gardner-Johnson was carted to the locker room with a foot injury in the second quarter of their loss to Atlanta and did not return.
- Cleveland Browns cornerback Greedy Williams (shoulder) did not return in their win over Cincinnati. Quarterback Baker Mayfield suffered a cut to his knee, but he said after the game it was "merely a flesh wound."
- Cincinnati Bengals safety Brandon Wilson was carted to the locker room with a left knee injury in the second quarter and did not return in their loss to Cleveland. Linebacker Akeem Davis-Gaither was ruled out with a left foot injury.
- Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Trevor Lawrence suffered a low-ankle sprain in the first half but returned to the game. The rookie got an X-ray to confirm the injury. Left tackle Cam Robinson (back) was ruled out early in their win over Buffalo. Robinson suffered the injury before the game. Rookie Walker Little is getting his first career start in Robinson's place. Cornerback Chris Claybrooks (concussion) was also ruled out.
- Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott exited briefly with a right knee contusion in their loss to Denver.
- Buffalo Bills safety Jaquan Johnson suffered a hamstring injury in their loss to Jacksonville. Defensive back Taron Johnson and running back Zack Moss were ruled out with concussions.
- Miami Dolphins center Greg Mancz (ankle) was ruled out of their win over Houston. Tight end Durham Smythe exited with an eye injury.
- New England Patriots receiver Gunner Olszewski (head) was ruled out against Carolina. Running backs Damien Harris (head) and Rhamondre Stevenson (head) and tight end Jonnu Smith (shoulder) left the Pats' win early.
- Denver Broncos cornerback Patrick Surtain II (knee), right tackle Bobby Massie (ankle) and tight end Albert Okwuegbunam (knee) exited early in their win over Dallas.
- Minnesota Vikings cornerback Bashaud Breeland suffered a groin injury against Baltimore.
- Atlanta Falcons cornerback Kendall Sheffield (hamstring) was ruled out of their win over New Orleans.
- New York Giants tight end Kaden Smith was ruled out and evaluated for a concussion. Running back Devontae Booker suffered a hip injury.
- Las Vegas Raiders linebacker Nick Kwiatkoski (ankle) and cornerback Keisean Nixon (ankle) were ruled out in their loss to New York.
- Green Bay Packers cornerback Eric Stokes (knee) and defensive lineman Kenny Clark (back) were ruled out against Kansas City. Guard Jon Runyan (illness) did not return.
- San Francisco 49ers offensive tackle Mike McGlinchey (knee) was ruled out against Arizona. Quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo told reporters that he's OK after his lower leg got hurt on a roughing the passer penalty in the third quarter.
- Arizona Cardinals running back Chase Edmonds suffered an ankle injury early against the 49ers and did not return.
- Philadelphia Eagles cornerback Darius Slay (hamstring) exited early against the Los Angeles Chargers and did not return.
Ron Rivera: Commanders confident in QB Sam Howell; no interest in pursuing Lamar Jackson
Commanders coach Ron Rivera continues to dismiss questions about any potential pursuit of franchise-tagged Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson and throw support behind second-year player Sam Howell.
Browns owner Jimmy Haslam: Deshaun Watson's fully guaranteed deal was in team's 'best interest'
Last offseason, the Browns handed Deshaun Watson a fully guaranteed $230 million contract to entice the quarterback to approve a trade from Houston. It's a deal that fellow owners have openly balked at since it went down.
Giants take pre-franchise tag offer for RB Saquon Barkley off table ahead of July deadline
After utilizing the franchise tag on running back Saquon Barkley to keep him off the open market, the Giants have until July 17 to agree on a solution to keep the former first-round pick in the Big Apple long-term.
Bengals' Zac Taylor expects Jonah Williams to move to right tackle despite trade request
The Bengals' signing of Orlando Brown to play left tackle caused incumbent Jonah Williams to request a trade. Despite the former first-round pick's desire to move out of town, coach Zac Taylor said he anticipates Williams just moving four positions down -- to right tackle.
Eagles GM Howie Roseman planning for QB Jalen Hurts' new deal to be done 'relatively soon'
Philadelphia Eagles general manager Howie Roseman says quarterback Jalen Hurts' new deal with the team should be done "relatively soon."
Packers GM Brian Gutekunst doesn't view getting first-round pick as 'necessity' in Aaron Rodgers trade
Green Bay Packers general manager Brian Gutekunst does not believe receiving a first-round pick in a trade for Aaron Rodgers is a necessity, but he is still interested in getting a premier price back for a premier player.
Patriots' Robert Kraft eyes Jerod Mayo as 'strong candidate' to be Bill Belichick's 'heir apparent'
New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft indicated he already knows who he'd prefer to replace coach Bill Belichick whenever the coach walks away from the NFL. The answer: one of Belichick's former players and current assistant coaches, Jerod Mayo.
Lions HC Dan Campbell praises QB Jared Goff, says team is 'capable' of winning division next season
Detroit Lions head coach Dan Campbell gave a pretty strong endorsement of his quarterback, Jared Goff while keeping the door ajar to someone else becoming the franchise QB of the future.
Mike McCarthy says 'no one felt good about' Ezekiel Elliott release, open to RB returning to Cowboys
The Cowboys cut ties with Ezekiel Elliott earlier this month, ending a seven-year relationship with the two-time NFL rushing champion. Dallas coach Mike McCarthy said Monday moving on from Elliott was difficult.
Robert Saleh confident Jets, Packers will eventually 'figure something out' on Aaron Rodgers trade
As the Packers and Jets continue to work on an Aaron Rodgers trade, New York head coach Robert Saleh told reporters on Monday that he's confident a deal will be struck.
NFL news roundup: Latest league updates from Monday, March 27
NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch LIVE out-of-market preseason games, LIVE local and primetime regular season and postseason games on your phone or tablet, the best NFL programming on-demand, and MORE!