- Carolina Panthers center Matt Paradis was carted into the locker room in the first quarter with a knee injury and did not return against New England. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported after the game that Paradis suffered a torn ACL and will miss the remainder of the season. Left tackle Cameron Erving (calf) was also ruled out. Defensive lineman Brian Burns exited with an ankle injury.
- Baltimore Ravens safety DeShon Elliott suffered a torn biceps and pectoral muscle in Sunday's win over the Vikings, head coach John Harbaugh told reporters.
- New Orleans Saints defensive back Chauncey Gardner-Johnson was carted to the locker room with a foot injury in the second quarter of their loss to Atlanta and did not return.
- Cleveland Browns cornerback Greedy Williams (shoulder) did not return in their win over Cincinnati. Quarterback Baker Mayfield suffered a cut to his knee, but he said after the game it was "merely a flesh wound."
- Cincinnati Bengals safety Brandon Wilson was carted to the locker room with a left knee injury in the second quarter and did not return in their loss to Cleveland. Linebacker Akeem Davis-Gaither was ruled out with a left foot injury.
- Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Trevor Lawrence suffered a low-ankle sprain in the first half but returned to the game. The rookie got an X-ray to confirm the injury. Left tackle Cam Robinson (back) was ruled out early in their win over Buffalo. Robinson suffered the injury before the game. Rookie Walker Little is getting his first career start in Robinson's place. Cornerback Chris Claybrooks (concussion) was also ruled out.
- Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott exited briefly with a right knee contusion in their loss to Denver.
- Buffalo Bills safety Jaquan Johnson suffered a hamstring injury in their loss to Jacksonville. Defensive back Taron Johnson and running back Zack Moss were ruled out with concussions.
- Miami Dolphins center Greg Mancz (ankle) was ruled out of their win over Houston. Tight end Durham Smythe exited with an eye injury.
- New England Patriots receiver Gunner Olszewski (head) was ruled out against Carolina. Running backs Damien Harris (head) and Rhamondre Stevenson (head) and tight end Jonnu Smith (shoulder) left the Pats' win early.
- Denver Broncos cornerback Patrick Surtain II (knee), right tackle Bobby Massie (ankle) and tight end Albert Okwuegbunam (knee) exited early in their win over Dallas.
- Minnesota Vikings cornerback Bashaud Breeland suffered a groin injury against Baltimore.
- Atlanta Falcons cornerback Kendall Sheffield (hamstring) was ruled out of their win over New Orleans.
- New York Giants tight end Kaden Smith was ruled out and evaluated for a concussion. Running back Devontae Booker suffered a hip injury.
- Las Vegas Raiders linebacker Nick Kwiatkoski (ankle) and cornerback Keisean Nixon (ankle) were ruled out in their loss to New York.
- Green Bay Packers cornerback Eric Stokes (knee) and defensive lineman Kenny Clark (back) were ruled out against Kansas City. Guard Jon Runyan (illness) did not return.
- San Francisco 49ers offensive tackle Mike McGlinchey (knee) was ruled out against Arizona. Quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo told reporters that he's OK after his lower leg got hurt on a roughing the passer penalty in the third quarter.
- Arizona Cardinals running back Chase Edmonds suffered an ankle injury early against the 49ers and did not return.
- Philadelphia Eagles cornerback Darius Slay (hamstring) exited early against the Los Angeles Chargers and did not return.
Vikings' Kevin O'Connell says Justin Jefferson has 'good chance' to play vs. Bengals; no call on QB
Vikings head coach Kevin O'Connell told reporters on Monday that Justin Jefferson (chest) is considered day to day and has a "good chance" to play Saturday against the Bengals.
Chiefs' Andy Reid says Kadarius Toney didn't check with ref before penalty: We need to line up right
Chiefs head coach Andy Reid on Monday told reporters that wide receiver Kadarius Toney did not check with officials prior to his crucial offsides penalty in Sunday's loss to the Bills.
Brandon Staley: Chargers will 'do whatever's best' for QB Justin Herbert following finger injury
After Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert suffered a fractured index finger in Sunday's loss to the Broncos, head coach Brandon Staley says the team will "do whatever's best" for franchise signal-caller.
Niners' Trent Williams on QB Brock Purdy's success: 'It damn sure ain't got nothing to do with the system'
After San Francisco's win over Seattle, Niners offensive tackle Trent Williams scoffed at the notion of Brock Purdy being labeled a system quarterback.
NFL news roundup: Latest league updates from Monday, Dec. 11
NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
Jalen Hurts on Eagles' back-to-back blowout losses: 'It's something that we're going through, not necessarily stuck in'
After losing two consecutive games to NFC contenders, Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts acknowledges that the recent struggles are something that the team is going to get through.
Jets HC Robert Saleh: QB Zach Wilson 'outstanding' in successful return to starting lineup
Jets head coach Robert Saleh said QB Zach Wilson was 'outstanding' in his winning return to the lineup Sunday against the Texans.
Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes, HC Andy Reid take issue with offensive offsides call in loss to Bills
Reigning NFL MVP Patrick Mahomes blew up on the sidelines following Sunday's 20-17 loss to the Buffalo Bills, irate at an offensive offsides penalty called on Kansas City receiver Kadarius Toney that wiped out a Chiefs touchdown. The venting continued after the contest.
49ers' Deebo Samuel scores 19th rushing TD, sets career record for WRs
The San Francisco 49ers' Deebo Samuel rushed for the 19th touchdown of his career on Sunday against the Seattle Seahawks, establishing a new all-time record for rushing TDs by a wide receiver.
Chargers QB Justin Herbert fractured index finger on throwing hand in loss vs. Broncos
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert fractured the index finger on his throwing hand in Sunday's loss.
Vikings WR Justin Jefferson (chest) ruled out in win vs. Raiders
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Justin Jefferson was ruled out in Sunday's win over the Las Vegas Raiders due to a chest injury he suffered early in the second quarter.